Wadau how do i handle this situation?

hii ujinga ya “do me a favor”…another way of being asked to pay for pussy…
kama si pesa mingi and the bitch looks edible, unakulanga ukijiondokea

Huku peasants ni kama tuko wengi sana…sasa mia tano is ‘gold digging’? mia tano ata huwezi kula nayo lunch CBD na ushibe…peasants everywhere

Never date broke bitches

:D:D:D:D… Buda hapa there’s no way you can win here… Even before the meet-up, she has already borrowed monies… :D:D:D:D

As a rule of thumb, never talk sex or money with a woman you haven’t eaten severally (at least more than twice)…

:D:D:D:D:D
Mtu huombwa pesa kulingana na ligi yake…huonni ni io mia tano imefanya akuje ktalk kuomba usaidizi??

What’s there to be handled apart from the abysmal courting ritual being displayed here?

Hawa watu wako na shida mob than they think if they can squabble over 500/-

This is a lituation and ni udaku mingi uko nayo hata kama hii site ni anonymous

@Phylgee good to see you still living

If you wanna minimize your issues just keep it in your pants and bounce. This chiq has seen your desperation and wants to milk your hard earned cash. If there are chances that you’ll smash it, you’ll have spent so much on hot air coz everytime the date topic comes up she guilty trips you with married stuff. Nigger bounce!

Naona kama unajiongelesha.

Huoni ni dem nachatisha hapo?

Nice one sasa wacha niende nibisect specimen

Well well…lakini the kunguru in question is kirinyagan i donno how to handle her

Well well…that seems like a nice suggestion

Kweli kuna wanaume wengi ambao hawajithamini. listen to what @Ken_Sarro amesema hapo juu and bounce my guy. Oneitis itamaliza wanaume dunia hii.

He he he he he! Here come the Dola Boys…

Hii hata ukituma iyo punch you may never hit it. She’ll ghost you

naona tu ma beta males hapa, mimi am as rich as pablo escobar was na jana dem aliniomba 50 bob ya credit nikakataa… never ever give a coin untill you hit the pussy, thats how it works ukitoa hio punch ataendelea kukunyonya tu polepole aki kaza pussy hadi yeye ndiye aingie mitini akiona she can no longer lie.

never give out cash before you hit it. and once you do give out cash once maintain a ratio of 1:1 akikupa kuma mara moja tuma pesa mara moja.

atleast now you know what she wants mwambie you meet utampea 1k hit it then block delete number.

Stick to your lane !