Wadau how do i handle this situation?

The moment you started negotiating with her about anga dicreet location is the moment you exposed your desperation. Hapa ameona thirsty nigga ya kukamua. Second, I’m seeing guys saying how 500 is nothing to them and they’d send her the money. I say it’s never about the amount, it’s about the principle. As a matter of principle, I never send women money kwanza hawa wa “do me a favor” no matter how small the amount. I might buy her something nice after smashing a few times, but I never do that “do me a favor” bullshit.

upuss

mia tano inashibisha sana huko Kilimanjaro na hapo ni katikati ya CBD

thread closed

Now this is wisdom

do me a favour to 10 men halafu 6 beta watume doo ni easy 3k for her

Insecure beta males trying to impress a woman by showing her 500 ni kidogo. Can’t be me.

hawa hawajawahi deal na wanawake. Tukisema hapa that hata fare hatutumi wanadhani tuko stingy

Mwambie utampelekea personally ukipata

I don’t know the kind of bitches u negroes hit on, but kwenye mimi nimetoka hio $5 naskuma tu. How many useless things have u wasted more than $5 on? Hio unassume tu ni sadaka ikipotea u will never lose sleep over it. Its also very unlikely that she will ask u again for cash before handing the pusy. Mimi nilituma 3500/- last month to a colleague who had friendzoned me for a longtime when she was in a serious fix, guess what? hii mwezi yote i have been slicing her almost daily. Perfect ROI, of course i know she is eyeing my pot of gold but who gives a shit really? Si ati natafuta bibi!

We live in a world where u have to prove your utility worth to a bitch before she lowers her panties. Work hard, get cash and such dilemmas hazitakupata

That last word you used says alot about you. Aki :confused:

How many times have u bought drinks to bitches worth thousands na bado ukanyimwa? Hapa damage ni $5 pekee

never

beta trying to justify his betaness

Whats this supposed to mean?

Now this is real talk

Mecho inefunguka

Beta,alpha or omega who gives a shit? At the end of the day the end justifies the means…i aint gonna pass up the chance to ferk a fine ass mama just coz she asked for some measly pocket change beforehand? After all, nothing is free in this world…

Haha some comments though

Tangu nijue recommended retail price ya puthy in Nairobi County ni 200 my favours have greatly reduced to ≤ 200.