Wadau, Today I turned down Pussy

There is this Lady Whom I Coerced some moons ago but she turned my advances down. Nikasema haidhuru. So I turned the other way and moved on.
After a while I noticed her trying to initiate conversations and finally leo after gathering some guts she asked if she could come at my place and get some movies to watch or something. I turned her down. Told her No. :joy: :rofl: I have never felt much happier.
Might be I have self actualized as the prize or as yall wanna claim I am on the edges of turning Ghey.

13 Likes

Yenyewe hii Kijiji iko na mambo!!:blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations. You have unlocked a new level.
water rain GIF by Psyklon

9 Likes

You have now graduated and will be inducted into the billionaire boys club. From now henceforth, utakua ukirushiwa, left and right, kazi ni kupick what you like. One thing that upticks a womanā€™s interest, is you not showing any interest in them. This really fucks their minds. You become the catch.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Well itā€™s a step aheadā€¦it shows you have an abundance mindsetā€¦ungekuwa mtu hapati pussy ungemkimbilia vibaya sana
Na angekusoma Tu we ni simp and weak

2 Likes

Hehe Simiyu, this notion is spread by mgtow fellows. Women have options. Hii huwa tu vako. Simps ni wengi saidi. Unamlenga anakatiwa tu bado na mwingine.

3 Likes

Everytime I ignore s bitch that was playing hard to get, eventually she gets mad at the inattention na anajileta tu.
Thatā€™s when you hit it and ghost her. Thatā€™s how you get back at them, not this homo ā€œIā€™m the prizeā€ shit. Of course it only works if youā€™re good at sex, otherwise sheā€™ll be glad to be rid of you.

6 Likes

Hapo sawa kabisa. Rusha contacts nisongeshe mileage

Elder, its about womensā€™ psychology, not options. I have tried it many times and it works every single time. This is how it plays out:

• Show a woman you are in to her (be a simp towards her) till you establish sheā€™s on the verge of showing you madharau
  • Then completely withdraw all the attention. Treat her neutrally bordering on ignoring her.

You are guaranteed within 2 weeks max (if you see her regularly) she will seek you out, ready to do anything to validate her belief that you are still in to her. That is when you strike.

3 Likes

Men playing hard to get and other men cheering? Wtf did I miss? Hiyo kitu unakula. Akikuja rematch, unamuambia huna time arudi kesho 7pm na asichelewe juu una shughuli zingine 9pm. Unakula on your own terms.

Elders here donā€™t consider this aspect "Show a woman you are into her (be a simp towards her) till you establish sheā€™s on the verge of showing you madharau*

They assume women will be interested in them because of them being macho men. Ati anatembea na women just want them inside. My point is that lazima achokoze otherwise a man will go unnoticed akijinyamazia ati yeye amekafunga.

3 Likes