Wakenya tuamue

True hapo on the security factor it can be a slippery thing to deal with and hence the basic reason why democracy in Kenya and Africa at large is greatly flawed.I guess the best one could do is to get their extended family members on board moving on to friends and work colleagues and hopefully a chain reaction is formed.

Another important aspect is also financial,the professor seems like a straight honest guy so he’s obviously disadvantaged financially hapo pia patriots pia should be willing to contribute. Fact is for the republic to change the educated middle class HAVE to do more than just voting.Kwa hali na mali !

Peter Kenneth… rings any bells. Kenya middle (Suffering) class never disappoint. Kibwana should know better.

If you have time, go back and dig up what political positions he has aligned himself with. Then ask yourself what choices Kenyans aligned themselves with at the time, and why. There is a very big difference between what is prudent and what is popular. What is popular takes the trophy any day.

liwe liwalo

That mzee has always been a moderate. He has never had a Scandal. In fact he was very active in helping repeal section 2A. That man is with his weight in diamonds! Why don’t we as a nation get behind him and encourage him to run for office. Why the heck can’t we get the right people to run for the right offices?

Why do we let fear of failure paralyze us. We can start by trying. You will never succeed unless you try.

Ile jamaa ya KFF na Kenya-RE? No thanks.

Although i agree with you, this is Hate speech

Uliza Ole Itumbi awapatie moniker ingine. That one is getting tired. While at it, he could also give you some talking points so that you stop seeming like automatons.

ukido hivo nitajua cha ukweli we ni mad philosopher. Hio door to door haiwezi work Kenya. Kenya form leso, reflector za boda, t shirts, na ma 50 bobs

Visionary

That’s is what our country needs. We need to bring like minded guys together. Mliona bill boards za corruption juzi. Expect more citizen participation in future. We want to turn tables on politicians. We will support the best candidates tuache those go buying our kids phombe haramu.

Kimemia is also doing such projects huko Nyandarua, Oparanya also did a hospital in Kakamega, Ngilu is also doing some textile/colth making factories huko Kitui, heck even Mutua started with doing a stadium in his first term and all those water projects in Machakos.

One can not judge by isolated projects, I think one can only look at the general maendeleo, how many homes are connected to the grid, how many homes have pipped water, what is the average distance residents travel to the nearest health care facility, how long do emergency personnel respond to calls, if at all there is a county wide response mechanism, is there an address system for all homes in a county, what is the unemployment rate in a county e.t.c

When we focus on individual ‘big’ projects we miss the bigger picture, which is the status of the majority citizens.

you seem to believe that your vote really counts. heheheee…if you vote against the rig, you will lose. ask msando…

The difference is that kina ngilu & kimemia have been named in huge scandals …za kibwana hazijulikani saaana ? he looks too good to be true … but i will vote for him if he runs .

To these that don’t believe they can bring about a change in their small capacities…
[ATTACH=full]243506[/ATTACH]

I only have one vote in person, and a lot more that I could convince like you. I won’t be afraid because we will get the right numbers.

The so called ‘like mindeds’ in Kenya will never come together in the foreseeable future. We may look like one nation under God but deep down we have our own caste system worse than India’s. There are the few youths who were ‘priviledged’ enough to get the exposure of a uni and see the country for what it really is, then there is the sea of for lack of a better word; desperate dimwits who are ready to literally break an arm and a leg while scrambling for some space near mheshimiwa’s V8. Then we have the over 36 year olds who don’t give a ferk anymore and will vote on tribal lines even if you took them to Stanford for a training in how to vote. And guess what you guy…the few sane people around have already lost faith in Kenyan elections. So if our secret caste system doesn’t end, we may have to go the Sudan way sooner than you think. let us not cheat each other, sai Kenya imeshikiliwa na fear of tomorrow tu.

This is one of the dumbest things I’ve heard today.

There are no numbers. The only numbers that matter are the ones the system wants. If they are not enough, additional ones will appear. Mine and yours only matter if the system can use it. eg: We can all see that the hand shake has kind of frustrated the “outcome” of our “election” results.

All your responses have these glaring logical holes and I can’t help but think you’re either putting ona show or you’re seriously mentally impaired.