Wakenya tuamue

That is how it looks like when a guy starts screaming in anticipation of an adverse outcome you have not yet percieved.

Stop being a pessimist sir. The days of mlolongo voting are long gone. We have more democratic rights. Let’s use this in pragmatic ways to benefit ourselves.

Can you believe in your ability to create change in society however small it is? Do as much as you can even if it’s convincing yourself that you can change. After all once you have that self belief, we can move to the next person.

At worst we can only try and fail, halafu next 5 years tujaribu tena, in Kenya you win after several attempts, campaign ya Huyu jamaa mimi natoa kwa paybill, an nitaleta watu wangu wote tumpigie debe, watu waendelee kusema mkamba Tuuu…

It’s just arrogance and too much ego. @thesavage najua he’s smarter than what he’s on about in this thread.He just finds it hard to admit he’s wrong because of ego.We all have these moments.

I agree % with you sir. I always allow myself to try even if I know I could fail. I always tell myself that failure can only occur if I tried. So does success. You will never succeed by sitting on your hands and doing nothing.

I don’t care if the good old Prof came from outer space. He is one hell of a good leader and that’s what we need.

I don’t need any money from any politician, neither does anyone. What we need are services paid for by OUR TAXES. Asking for leadership that delivers this is not asking for too much. Surely!

Delete hio sir, prisss…

During the 2013 debacle,I was almost ostracised by my family for arguing against voting for Uhuru.
These days naongeanga mbaya mbovu every time a new scandal breaks. I have never tired reminding them of the colossus mistake they made… :D:D

Why should he delete it? Do you support stereotyping? If you do, why?

I don’t that’s why the reference sir is not befitting…otherwise i stopped calling men in suit sir, unless its my peer! Even my boss, yes thanks and similar rejoinders suffices and off i go…

Monsieur poubelle inventeur de la poubelle aka Le Scambag. I’m sorry that we need a different game. We need to jail thieves, we need to have a country that we all belong to.

It’s no longer pro or anti Uhuru. It’s about us Kenyans. It’s about a dream we can achieve, a dream we can share, a dream we can believe in. Are you a believer sir?

I don’t wear a suit sir. I only refer to people that way because I respect them. Anyway, I wanted you to justify your position on stereotypes.

Am not Kao but you can go fuck yourself! It’s people like you that make Kenya stay dragging behind.

I have come to hate these tribal stereotypes. When I offer a job, I don’t care what tribe you are, so long as you deliver. BTW, how has tribalism helped us as a country? I bet not! It just brings our productivity down!

I believed that the duo was not good for Kenya if that’s what you are asking. And I still do…
Regarding trash cans,that’s your opinion sir. I did not invent them…

I believed they were right and I was wrong. I respect your opinion.

Man, na vile niilikuwa nimekupea heshima. Kumbe wewe ni ng’ombe ya zebu tu

Amerarua CV kabisa. Aombe msamaha.

Very bad

Keep dreaming.Hapa tunaongea tu. Kenyans will be Kenyans. Pesidency is an institution completely seperated and irrelevant to common folk agenda. The sooner most tribes realise this, and concentrate on their local agenda, the sooner we will make some progress albeit at a local level; There is no time there will be a kao president, or giriama president for that matter, or maasai, or somali president, or luhya president, or turkana president, or Borana president. Some people should have woken up already and smelt the coffee. Though devolution is only 15% of the national cake, it has made a significant difference in those few places where leaders have applied theselves, a good example being Kakamega. Meanwhile in the national/presidential scene; 20b disappears into non-existent dams, other billions into buying air for nys, a trillion (i think) sinks with the new banknote manouvre…and no one to pay for those sins. Any common Kenyan who thinks the presidency has any relevance in addressing his problem is deluded.

I don’t really know what’s it’s about but I don’t reward incompetence. Why anyone would choose to be led by Jubilee for one extra minute beats me.