Walks of shame

True but not all men became smart. Kuna elder hapa ambao wananyolewa bila maji na makunguru on a daily basis.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

[ATTACH=full]244321[/ATTACH]hehee…effects ndio hizo

and getting her sexual “needs” met?

And they are the same ones you will hear say “do not objectify me” or “i am more than a piece of meat” and all what they do is post pictures of their naked bodies on the net for all to see.

You can not take modern women seriously, what happened to self respect?

:D:D:D:D…but really,kama uliweza luring her na black label,why cant you spare panch ya cab?

hehee…that’s just cheap…

but a little courtesy like calling them a cab might earn you even extra lays

well…am from the old school…ata kama si cab,tutaingia iyo mat pamoja na nimfikishe kwao ata kama ni kwa gate ya estate

now that i concur

huh!!!..why the madharau afterwords though,i mean huu ni mtu ata you probably exchanged body fluids with…

wah…maybe in my days walikuwa different…and PNC wasnt as regretful

women are the cuistodian of the p**sy , the custodian has a choice to preserve herself , akigawa ovyo , si yeye ndio cheap …Stop playing dumb you are not a virgin na unajua all this …bure kabisa !

hehee… maybe girls just wanna have fun…

whoring by any other name is still whoring my fren …wapate walk of shame and we get the walk of pride , everybody wins !

:DMtu asipeane vitu ovyo ovyo. Only to a deserving person.

hii kesi imeishia haiwezi endelea mtu ukiwa unaweza notice stuff yenye uyu mjamaa amenotice then you are dangerously idle

hehe…you have bad ones bad ones…mko na za mbaya mbaya

…enyewe equality is overrated

Sasa unataka kuitia kunguru Uber??
kunguru hata nduthi hufai kumuitia

there is also the issue of keeping your manenos discreet