Walks of shame

As Far Joe said “kicked the bitch out of the room and gave her no breakfast”… this hoes ain’t shit

well,type ya kina fat joe attract a particular crop ya women who don’t mind such…the kind that like being referred to as “bitch” and take no offense…joe aint no gentleman

Trust me you wont treat your main squeeze styro hio … for a kiraka, inakubalika.

Siku hizi Ni muzuri Sana for bachelor’s,nunulia mtu pombe and you can get anything you want,ukiita same " bitch" ndio anafurahia zaidi and fucks you silly

Kwani ata @Baba Ochi alikuwa uwanjo?

[ATTACH=full]244336[/ATTACH]

discreet?? kunguru?? hapana msee…

on my part…not kunguru’s

Walk of shame ni wewe. Shinda apo na blue balls

Am sure ata unashindwa watu huenda bank kudeposit mbona tu wasikam mtaani wakupee hiyo doh kama umejifunika kwa blanketing utumie. Au sio?

:D:D danganya toto jinga. Kwanza huwa hawataki kutoka kwa nyumba. Inabidi utafute a subtle way of chasing her. Hii ya kumpeleka hadi home ni kumfukuza rife rife.

of course hatukuwa tunaamkia kuwachuja asubuhi…mtu alikuwa anaenda kwao sunday afternoon

hehee…am just not as cruel

H

Hiyo ni sawa. I thought ati asubuhi sato.

Ati uitie kunguru cab? In 2019? Value ya kuma imeshuka kama saitan my fren. Also, since women started demanding equality, saying that men are trash and basically being total cunts to the male folk, men got smarter and realized that women ain’t shit. They ain’t some delicate flowers that you handle with care. Hao wako na bahati wanafikishwa stage. Kuna mwingine nilipatilia directions nikiwa tu kwa kitanda akaenda peke yake.

Every chic that i ‘eat’ , i am courteous enough to finance her at least 1,500 for her cab fare. I made it my own policy. Tusikuwange wachoyo saaaaana.

Chics nowadays have become so cheap, get online, chokoza a brown skin, invite her for lunch on Wednesday in town maybe, Invite her over for coffee on Thursday after work. With this, trust me, you will have spent about 3k only, and you will have that coomer for the whole weekend, and many more weekends in the future.

Nyau siku hizi nikama mandas, available everywhere for free. Wale Wa tokens na fare wanalilia kwa choo

Savage comments…

now that would be a good thing…hao wa tokens used to eat my nerve

Extra lays after another three fisis pick and dick her from the club…no thanks. You seem very naive my friend. Extremely naive.

err…three hundred more had kulad her before you…sooooo…

mimi tunatoka inje pamoja asubuhi (around 6pm) alafu na kimbia ndani mbio nafunga gate na nafungulia german sherphad anachunga compound naregea kulala…simple