Wanawake ni gharama za kishenzi tu

My girl came around and I have spent 7000 Leo. Looking back hakuna kitu ya maana nimefanya.
Just fancy outings and crap.
Pussy ni Ile Ile tu. Same old pussy.

Ni wote wako hivi ama I should just find someone less classy?

PNC imenihit naskia Niende effiel tower nijirushe angalau nipepee banae.

Shait .

21 Likes

Spending on your girl once in while is not that bad, you’re better than wangapi gang

14 Likes

7,000/150

16 Likes

7000 ni 47 shots za 150. Ukipiga 5 shots per day unapiga ROI in 10 days. Don’t spend a cent in those days. Thank me later

8 Likes

If you’re not married make her split the bills. Usikuwe na fatherly responsibilities tu hivi hivi

5 Likes

These are the same people who roasted me for refusing to spend 5k on some broad I’d never met. I’m following this thread closely. :joy::joy:

However, be aware that talkers here would rather pay prostitutes than get an actual woman in real life. Their closing rate is at 0. They have no idea what it takes to attract a woman because all they do is cough 150 at random intervals.

2 Likes

But 5k to a birrionaire is nothing

1 Like

@SledgeHammer doesn’t claim to be a multi dollar millionaire.

2 Likes

@TrumanCapote hunilipa kupanda ndiasa

4 Likes

hizo ni mifuko 7 za simiti mushenzi

4 Likes

Na vile hio milaya huwa dry, how do you manage?

3 Likes

Hehe,
Watch your mind, Sledge. jumping off a high place will mess you real good, whether in Mwiki or Paris. Just earn another 7k.

1 Like

Classic error men make wakichinjia dame. Unaspend kuliko uwezo yako hoping to impress the girl. Kumbe unajiwekea vikwazo in future juu unamzoeesha maisha huwezi afford. Sasa jua going forward that’s the lifestyle she expects from you so ushajiingiza bruv. Women are not wired to downgrade in lifestyle. Ile maisha unamzoeesha ndio anaexpect umaintain ama uimprove. The best move is always kuzoeesha dame maisha yenye wewe unaishi from the jump. That way hutastruggle kukaa na yeye. Also, akijitoa its good riddance juu at least umesave doh na time yako. Ishi ile maisha unaishi normally dame aamue akama anawezana ama hawezani mapema ndio best.

17 Likes

It’s something to the lady being wined and dined. That’s the context you should look at it from. In her mind she’s thinking “what a fucking donkey?”. De-center yourself and it becomes easier.

1 Like

daniel bryan wrestling GIF by WWE

2 Likes

Ni kama umefika the point of diminishing returns. You’ll either have to cut down on spending with that broad, or cut the broad loose.

4 Likes

I just did. Gave her a send off one final time.

1 Like

when renting something for short-term use its always more costly. A two bedroom house will cost you around 25k monthly, but more than 5k if you are renting it for one night only.

@SledgeHammer oa. bibi hana gharama

1 Like

Japheth ulipeleka mtoto WA wenyewe kukula ugali matumbo Kisha udinye. She asked for 2k ukakataa. Wacha ujinga

5 Likes

Dawa ya PNC ni kusaka kadem kengine na ukule. Tafta mali safi uponye PNC