warning to uhuru

Naona hawa watu wanaogopwa, hawa dio dawa ya mass action.

Can you identify a US Marine or Baghdad boy when you see one? And how is Uhuru directly involved here? You absolve Raila in a cheap way.

This round evidence itapelekwa ICC na meli, ni mingi sana :D:D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHtHrPpVgbc

We need peace in our country :):slight_smile: RWNEBP

They are just business men who don’t have time to make their hair. looked like office goons
biashara nî mbiacara period

I can see we are not in the same boat, what i mean is watu hucheza card kama wameficha, sio kuwekelea juu ya meza.

Yes but why use them when the president can command all the state forces? He is falling into railas trap then atalia baadaye akisema mwenye aliita mass action aulizwe.

They will only keep NASA out of what they consider as Jubilee zones thereafter the Jubilee zones will feel the heat of having mungiki lord over them. Its a bad idea.

Someone is trying to wake a sleeping anaconda ,taming it will be very hard when the storm passes iko thread niliweka juu the rise of Gaza hata jaymoh akanipinga ,be very much be afraid about what you don’t know but you wish for.

Sasa si ungeambia wazito kwa group yako wakiitwa wasiende so that you save the guy. Ama pia yeye ako na faction yake?

My sentiments na shangaa hata kina Gachui are in support for this just forgetting how mungiki was empowered early 2000 ,wacha tuone the end results.

I am surprised too.

As i said earlier those are not mungiki but chokosh who were paid because of their hair to scare kenyans
[ATTACH=full]127903[/ATTACH]

Tutigwetekera kurutwo cabaci kanwa…:D:D:D:D:D
I fear for those who want to cause chaos because they will be met with equal or heavier retaliatory force.

Hahahaha…dear gods.
We have teargas addicts.

It is not until your brother in law who is Luo dies leaving your sister a widow that you will wake up from cheering evil.
Not until your witty risk taking cousin in Nyanza comes back headless will you wake up.
Worse yet, is if you are faced with certain termination of your life without a chance to wake up.
The world has been ending since it begun.
Always ending with one’s end.

We should castigate our own when they try stupid things hii maneno yenye senior talkers hapa kwanza from jubelee is very worrying it reminds me mtoto wako alichuna mtoto wangu lazima pia mimi nimchune really!

Swali ni after election and war where will these goons be contained

Bearing in mind wamezoea pesa,

Obviously goons will need an exit/outlet to their anger and idiocy. Ignored, they will start senseless waves of crime. People who can or could handle such, the likes of Michuki(RIP) are rare. Alkebab inatuumiza tayari, nugu zingine pia zianze?