warning to uhuru

Peleka upuzi yako Kibera,when hired goons in the name of protestors cause havoc and pain to innocent people that is ok,but when the innocent stand up to their right to defend themselves then it becomes a crime,kwani kiganjo hamufunzwi to use commonsense?

I had blocked you because of your hollow,head honched type ,I’m suspecting this phone has got virus,go chew a snail before you engage me ,block ingine thanks for the ignore button

Cheza chini

i busy analyzing IQ’s of some resondents here…

ICC is a toothless dog until it bites you. Ask Charles Taylor.

Such threads ndo mtu hujua what/who people are IRL.

You are so late afisa mlaghai,you should have done it yesterday.

So according to you, it’s effect are felt around the globe, Whose interest does the court serves, is it partisan or not

immidiately i will place them in their right places. Thanks to anonymity.

Iko wapi link afisa? Nimekuwa busy busy sioni vitu sana @Ice_Cube kuja saidia Mimi tafadhali

There is nothing that ties him with those dreaded guys .Uhuru or Raila are supported by people they don’t even know and apart from good leadership they owe them nothing.stop reasoning small

Don’t worry about that, politicians have been taking care of that all along. Do you hear of kalenjin warriors any more? But should there be a need to activate them be sure you will see them. Getting rid of this groups may not happen in a short span of time, provided there isn’t a need for a politician to use them, they will just fade away slowly as their leaders and members get old.

It’s interest is appreciated by the family dependants of those organized to be killed by Charles Taylor. Or for example the surviving families of those women arranged to be raped by male followers on orders by Pauline Nyiramashuko of Rwanda. Ask them if the court is partisan.

so having dreaklocks is a crime now,your whine is cheap and shallow.

fear this guys my frens n run to your roof tops.very relentless Nairobi business community.Emaciated Kibra youth dont stand a chance.