We want to bring democracy to Iraq...so they said

hii nayo sahau, any powerful country would want to throw it’s weight around, you forgot how the French used to invade the whole of Europe including russia? then came the Hungarians?Germans?Italians at that time the british were also beating the shit out of Chinese? ’
at least the U.S. is maintaining some sense of order in the world and just like the rest it looks at it’s interests first ,currently it’s oil .

The Americans will never abide by any laws. Do not enter into any treaty with the U.S because their history tells otherwise

All planned by the same people who sanctioned the terror groups…everyone knows who’s behind it all;):wink: yeah i see how we are “protected”

Bro, look at the countries of Asia that are flourishing under the security ambrella that the US has provided. Southkorea, Taiwan, Singapore etc, These were all third world countries at independence. Look at how the former soviet block countries of Eastern Europe are now doing much better under the US hedgemon than they were under communism. Look at how alot of African countries that are havng fast growing economies like Ethiopia. Also countries like Botswana are considered middle income countries.

Even China has flourished under the US umbrella and system of trade to a position where she can challenge the US.

Even former enemies like Vietnam seek closer ties with the US

Former Bitter Enemies like Germany, Japan and Italy are currently among the biggest economies in the world.

Prosperity like this would not be possible without the worlds shipping lanes being virtually protected by the US and without the US system of trade. Granted, the US benefits alot from this system of trade. But as I said, no one is an angel.

Were it not for USA, countries like kenya would be a wasteland full of labor camps or just mass graves. These countries would be under Nazi Germany or the Empire of Japan.

Hehe… wacha matusi bro

I get your point,US took over these countries, except taiwan which is not,when they were at their lowest point all in the name of “liberation from tyranny” ,if you look at the strategic location of your mentioned countries its all about,if you recall the Sicilian Defense It is a very aggressive defensive play and immediately stakes claim at the center, good denying white the double pawns meaning no one else lays claim to the lands,kenya being strategic is polliticaly pawned by bully. You’ve mentioned east europe,have you been there? I have,no difference with us,no jobs,economy is for the rich and every young dude has emigrated to schengen side for better lives.African countries are just there,we read about ethiopia and rwanda and we wow about them but on ground sorry for that,things are different,. If you ever get to visit countries,pass by scandinavia areas…now that is prosperity,even animals have mega rights…Uncle Sam is a protector in your eyes but a grim reaper to others,when its time to pay up he will visit.

Because American terms have progressively worsened and before the latest fiasco, they had declared their true intentions. No protection or peace keeping , just securing oil.

It is up to the Iraqi people to decide who they side with, but unfortunately, they have something the US wants.

Is Hong Kong and Uyghur countries.? Those are provinces and regions of China. Unless you want to meddle in other countries internal affair like your friends the America who passed legislation about Hong Kong which is not in any way part of their country

I was simply disproving your assertion that China is a peaceful country. I have no friends in America.

The question is about whether China invades and interferes with internal affairs of other countries. Hong Kong and Uyghur are territories of China

It’s president Bush,while addressing the Knesset…said that people think that by appeasing terrorists,they become safe

They believe that a lion won’t eat u if u don’t eat lions