Wedding of the Year: Anne Waiguru Weds Kamotho Waiganjo

City lawyers leaves fisis salivating after he marries a humongous yello yello momo. [SIZE=1]pictures si post nisitumwe Vladivostok Siberia na turdmean dikteta.[/SIZE]

is Uhuru attending?

Is the county hospital back to normal operations ama bado ako na umeffi nao

President Uhuru now has to go to central proper apende asipende.

I wish the couple well and a happy marriage. They have dated for very long. By now their are no surprises or unknown between them. They are now going all in for better or worse.

It would have been funny had it not been so tragic. Hospitals in shambles, services grinding to a halt but governor has time and resources to upgrade abroad leading to her grand wedding.

The people I have met that know the woman from back in the day say she is a horrible human bieng and a very bad person to work with leave alone to work ‘under’.
The husband is lying to us already! that family and friends have contributed financially! yaaaaaaawa. We Kenyans must look so thick to this people.:mad:
Lastly, I am going to do a Digi and spread some gossip re-packaged as nyus. It is rumoured that Uhuru is the father of her youngest son.

Waiguru naweza fikisha threshold vibaya Sana.

Let’s hiyo thread ASAP Shosh.

Which thread Shif?

Hiyo wedding ni ya kujipa some sort of credibility aki-vie for presidency, watu wasiseme hawawezi patia single matha/divorcee kura.

Umeshaa wahi skia kitu inaitwa consumation?

Waiganjo is a lawyer, he knows what it is!

Your expose about Waikhulu.

There is no thread. I called a Digi since sina efdens… I was spreading a rumour that actually refuses to go away!

Poa my dear

Tuseme leo gizani mucakwe inatembezwa bila fear of contradiction

Which thread Shosho

It’s not a rumor, I can confirm with evidence that gatheca eats those things, ministry of interior has a hectic schedule and she is also heavily guarded.

She is not new to it

That he ‘chews’ is well known. Rendering this marriage almost null and void. I was spreading the rumour that her last born child is PORK’s and this trickled down to me from sources well entangled in SH inside matters.

True, got this info from sonko insider plus the Nyeri engineer, the rich one. Hii maneno ni moto ya kuotea mbalii