Wedding of the Year: Anne Waiguru Weds Kamotho Waiganjo

What I dont get is why a rich divorced Lawyer would want to get married again especially to such a toxic woman .Badala afurahie his sunset years na 20 year olds and travelling the world ameamua kukwamana na mwanasiasia …BETAS HONESTLY CANT BE HELPED

He prolly has had many of those young SQs and found that they could not hold any meaningful convo other than what his wallet could do for them. Because after all is said and done physical sex is just that…but emotional sex is a whole new ball game.

BTW you insinuated on another thread that I lie about my country of residence and asked me to choose between Belgium, France and the UK and stick to the lie. What was that all about?

Dont derail the threat shosh .Hio niulize kwenye DM ukinitumia nudes

Sawa. But I did ask you on the thread ukahepa! na sinedi kuitafuta… mambo ya DM nilifunga zamani sana. I shall let it rest then.

nimecome kukusaidia
[ATTACH=full]248098[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]248099[/ATTACH]
Just Asking How will Uhuru & Kamotho Waiganjo be calling each other over this Anne Waiguru thing?

[ATTACH=full]248100[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]248101[/ATTACH]

Most likely anarushiwa tenders and being close to power in Kenya helps.

Teammates?

Kirinyaga kwendia Minji Murang’a

Devolution !

Wakinì

Tender za nini isipikua for primitive accumulation of wealth .They will not change his life qualitatively

Public Service CAS Rachelshebesh, Hon. Beatrice Elachi and Gender Commission member Priscilla Nyokabi arrive for the wedding at Kiamugumo Primary School.
[ATTACH=full]248116[/ATTACH]

Marrying a politician whether male or female is too stressful. Si uliona hata Atwoli alikataa hio story.

Waiganjo is so screwed. Kunguru manenos.

You are right on her personality. She and former VC of KU are cut from the same fabric.

Kusalimiana na plesident.

I have never seen you contribute anything meaningful to a discussion on Ktalk .Ni comment tu za kijinga kama makarao wenzako kwa OB

Wewe ni nani ktalk nguruba, I’ve never noticed you exist, ukiona sijawahi kukutag keti mbali na mimi juu hauna maana kwa maisha yangu.

Wengine wenye wana maana kwa maisha yako hapa hukutumia mpesa kila jioni ama ?