Weird Behavior From Women.

Why do they hate you? Because it seems they do

I try to stay positive, man. Otherwise every woman who even adjusts her skirt around may be interpreted as hateful and symbolically closing access to her vagina.

I don’t think they hate me. I’ve been told that I’m a bit cold and women like attention so maybe that’s what bother’s them.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That one is surely a member of the “Yote yawezekana bila transformer movement”!!!

2 Likes

Am beginning to doubt your sanity.

do you think you’re cold?

I’m very sane, that’s why I enjoy it. Sometimes life can be boring you know. She spices it up.

Nope. Why?

Because you mentioned it and from your statement, it is the opinion of more than one of them. So I was wondering if you think that you’re cold and maybe they really are trying to get your attention …

where was I even going with this?

where is AA when you need them?

WHY. SUPPORT YOUR FEELINGS.
Is it therefore more right to ferk underage girls?

lol I was gonna comment on that but I remembered that the last time we disagreed, on a significant scale, was because he felt that I was a misogynist who gets worked up whenever the subject of the female condition comes up.

I like to think that I can take criticism, whether positive or negative, so I tried to sit down and look at it objectively and realized that I honestly do get emotional on that subject. So I’m practicing keeping my opinions to myself on this type of thing, both on and offline. I can truly say that it has worked out very well. So well, in fact, that I have learnt to also avoid going in on many other subjects. It is a good way to survive online. Don’t know why I never thought of it before.

1 Like

Not sure whether I should be commenting on this, as I tend to get worked up on certain issues as well. My advice is that you don’t keep opinions to yourself but consider neater ways to express them. Arrghh already feels like I am counselor, just my $ 0.02.

It is commonsense that having sex with underage girls is wrong. You can’t expect me to go around clarifying my takes on such obvious issues, bana. If someone has to mention that to you then something is extremely wrong with your worldview.
As for why I feel that having sex with seriously older women is wrong… I don’t know.

I called you a misandrist not a misogynist. I thought we burried this kitambo. Mbona unataka kuwa mtu wa kurudia rudia maneno?

:D:DJust when I think I have seen it all, someone comes up with a Tomato fetish. If it comes to cabbages and malenge, I am out.

3 Likes

lol not on the internet. I can share elsewhere but the big black void that is the Internet will just suck me in and for some reason, I don’t think I’ll enjoy that … sucking :smiley:

my bad. osungu.me

@Nefertities kwa nini unajibu swali la @Algernon. Or is it that you just had to get that of ya chest. Anyways,congrats for managing to keep ya nose to yaself so far. It is always good to do that. It saves one a lot of unnecessary trouble

:frowning: yes.

F = Fail.

I’ll take my F now :frowning:

This cudnt b the reason, infact they wud b throwing themselves at u jst to chokoza u or get attention. But hawa ni kama wanakukwepa kama ambaye una ukoma…I think u r scary to some degree or a psycho

Gilles de la Tourette syndrome. Get yourself tested.

He he he! What are the characteristics za a scary/psycho person?