Weird Behavior From Women.

That question is very suspicious :D:D

:smiley:

Mtu anakaa rapist rapist hivi

The stuff in this room looks… well, expensive. But with all that expensive stuff wako na mlango ya zed? WUEH!

1 Like

Maybe unanuka invest in a good fragrance please

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! Hapa umenionea.

I use Sir Irisch Moose aftershave and I just acquired a bottle of Boss bottled night from my old man. In short, I smell good.

1 Like

pia mimi nimeona nikamesea Si unaona venye ameijibu hapa?

If your old man anakupatia fragrance right there ndio kuna shida daddy’s boy. Hama kwanza kwa nyumba yake.

1 Like

What do you mean lucky? I practically throw myself at you every fucking day!!! Nkt!

1 Like

It is true that despite all opposition i will get for saying this, that that is normal. A woman has to give the signal so that you can go try it out. Even if its a look in your direction or anything. You some times might not notice if you are stressed or too occupied. Like that HR girl is just inviting you. We do not usually approach total strangers on the road out of the blues even when she is very attractive.
The general natural rule is that the woman first gives a small signal that might mean anything so that she isnt embarrassed if you decline. Like if a girl gets very shy in your presence then thats the green light. You can however be a jerk and ask people out randomly. They might be impressed, but its usually uphill task.

People are no different from birds or some animals. Female puts up a sexual display and the male puts up a masculine display sometimes subconsciously. The female evaluates its chances and gets to choose and invite the potential male to try out. The male then has to prove real interest. The thing is the female gets to choose and give the green light.

3 Likes

Yes, I am my father’s son.

I moved out of my parent’s house years ago, but that didn’t change our close relationship.

2 Likes

mambie, kigwa giakura gichokagia murio gitina (when sugarcane matures, the sweetness is returned itself to the base), wee, translators mko wapi @Hunter Xp ?

1 Like

FINALLY. Someone who is positive and understands these things. Asante sana for the insight.

If I would be waiting for smoke signals I could still be a fucking virgin.

Then you must be very unattractive. The problem is that you may tend to ignore women who you think are unattractive without evaluating you level too.
An attractive woman knows herself and will choose an attractive man or a moneid man. The female gets to choose.

Women run away from problems/stress

Algernon…hii imejipa but naona wewe Ni anti nyita…hushikanishi mpaka manzi akuje kwako Na suruali kichwani

Justify your sissy attitude all you want. An alpha male makes the move when he wants whenever. Looks achia madem ama uvae skirt.
P. S blind men leading each other to the ditch.

I agree kijana ni kipofu

1 Like