Weirdest place you have ever had sex

Boss, ulikua mtu wa item capture na micro processing? Tried working at processing center, crazy times.

How did you relate in the days that followed? Was it awkward? Ama sex became a routine?

Let’s hekaya my friend

Lecture hall moi university under the moonlight. We were both in 4th year last days. Raw of course, thanks chep it was Heaven

Kenya mpya at 3:00 am back in the days when i was in campus i was drunk as fuck, spend the next two weeks scouting the interwebs.

After a long night clubbing, I drove home and on my way home I spotted a young looking lady struggling to walk home. I offered her a ride and by the time she sat on the front sit,her dress was up thighland. I exprored and just before she alighted,I fucked her right at her gate. What a sweet pussy

Watu wa mile high tunaeza letewa viti tukingoja priss?

No wonder you were made to retire early

This sounds a bit too predatory for my taste.

I had to ask for a transfer from the branch to head office. It was vert awkward and weird. That’s the worst thing that can happen to anyone… having sex with your colleague

Leta hekaya mkuu

Kwa gari thrice,stairs mboch wa jirani,kwa bafu mtoto wa neighbour na kwa construction site,hizi zote nikiwa bachelor

I hope sio underage. Bafu za kushare ama?

It was long time ago,she was in form two and yes bafu zilikua za kushare

Seems the chick had no qualms

… nilikulia dem kwao…:D:D

If she was intoxicated, her judgment was impaired.

Never do this, it is easy to catch a rape case.

He was also intoxicated after clubbing

Gathee

Naona Mile High Club mko huku? Angusha hekaya nanii.

Nilikamua kunguru kwa kibanda ya street food pattaya dfblhkmbh wenye wanaelewa hii maneno ya soi 6, pia kwa booth za telcom back in the days hapo next na bomb blast nilikamua makunguru more than once tukingoja mat za ronga. Uncountable times kwa bafu za hostel nikiwa campus.