Weirdest place you have ever had sex

Had the doctor perfom a handjob on me while I was at the X-ray machine

She became crazy and obsessed.

So a random woman in your office approached you asking for sexual favour,ukakubali.
Did you ask her why she didn’t go for another man.
Ohhh alijua wewe ni mlafi,tena kadinya.She wasnt wrong

Kanisani kwa pulpit, generator ilikwisha mafuta and there was a massive blackout. Had a doggie kwa pulpit. Night rehearsals za choir ni scum tupu.

nimekulia intern kwa meza ya ofisi design ya video ingienimeona in a nther thread leo. we had done it many more times before, but one Saturday finishing some tasks, we decided tumalizanie tu kwa ofisi

@administrator pin this thread please

Cell block D Kamiti Maximum

Riparian land ya Kenya railways behind Kikuyu town then train ikapita, we could see a cargo train snaking through when we were in the act. Mad

[ATTACH=full]384210[/ATTACH]

Only once. She kept asking we do a rematch same place but nilikataa. Risk was to high.

3 weeks later someone was robbed while withdrawing money at ATM. They reviewed all the videos.What if in one of the small windowed video ningeonekana getting busy on a vagina?.. people can be nuts.

Her name was Vero. She was the 4th Veronica I had conjugation with and all Veronica’s are nuts. Ogopa women called Tiffany and also Veronica!!!

Muteso mujinga you have a fertile imagination

I hope you are not me

Kama hiyo baridi haizuia Abdala, wewe ni mbukusu wa ukweli.

:D:D:D:D it was very cold

Lecture Hall late in the night…
Pit latrine back in shags just after form four…ogopa kienyeji manze hatambui guest house…

In a CEOs office on his desk.

Konshens concert at Ngong Racecourse in 2019, Ratchetness at that show was on another level. Ladies were skimply dressed, weed smoked freely. During that time ndio gengetone zilikuwa zinahit kuhit pia.

Anyway, kwa iyo concert I was grinding on this chics booty, then she turns around and says, “uko na CD tuf*ck?” Alaa!.. Alaa!.. Alaar!! Tulienda kubuy tukarudi tukakulana hapo dancefloor doogie, she lifted her mini dress kiasi, mimi nikaopen tu zipper, then pretend we’re grinding like everyone else.

After that encounter, tried the same thing with other girls throughout the night. Dance kiasi, then nawashow, “Nimelemewa, niko na cd, si tuf*ck.” Most walitoka mbio after that statement, lol. Some were like, “Dude we’ve just meet!”

Other’s entertained the thought, “Tutaf*ck wapi sasa?” Me, “Si hapa tu.” “You’re crazy, people will see us.” With a little convincing some were game while others chickened out. By 4am I had banged 3 other chics.

Combination ya loud music, weed and booze, makes people do crazy stuff.

I banged one kando ya barabara and we could see passers-by.

Another one I banged in a bush then some 3 boys wakuchunga ng’ombe wakatuona. I saw them but the lady didn’t. The boys were on the other side of the valley and they had the audacity to crossover and come closer to us. Luckily, by the time they arrived nilikuwa nishamwaga ndani and we were both dressed up

Ended up in Parliament cells after a dusk encounter at Uhuru park…nugu @pamba zilitokea from nowhere

Right on the highway , waiyakiway … packed on the road and kulaad good things.