Welcoming 2017 .what are your resolutions

being satisfied with life, this paper chasing is an endless rat race. want to appreciate small things in life that I ignored like family and friends.

11 Likes

Sorry to tell you this but bora uache mauongo this side of the year…

6 Likes

Kwani ata wewe unanyesha Kama mod fulani? Nitaacha kumsumbua ukiacha uhomo.

Hehe noted. Are you happy?

Yes I am. I found love this year…;):wink:

1 Like

From @Guru? Sorry to tell you this. The lady once dated @swadfil makanje (he of the big penis).

2 Likes

2017 will really focus on my poetry.Want to go professional on every single thing pia nadrop liability kind of friends-So help me Almighty

2 Likes

Throw me some hooks

I don’t believe in resolutions. I simply make sure I have done something substansive more than I did the previous year.

2 Likes

Have a closer walk with God, spend more time with family and become a better steward of my finances.

3 Likes

There’s a meme I saw here: You can read something you completely disagree with on the Internet, scroll on and get on with your life. I’m gonna try to embrace it this election year.

I want to love my family more. Go out with them as much as I can. Come home early. Spend time with them. Hii masaa sita nikikaa na malaya kwa pub imeni bore. I want to be a good father and husband. Help me God

12 Likes

[ATTACH=full]76087[/ATTACH]

My main focus in 2017 is to be the best dad around.

I am about to finish my first anniversary in Feb. Friends are changing now nimeanza kua Mzee, welcome adulthood.

5 Likes

To push the village threshold to eight

4 Likes

Na malaya wakule nini? Hiyo pesa si ya mama yako buana!

3 Likes

Aah Mimi naskia nimeboeka. I think its time to move on and focus on family. Ikiwa Ni kukunywa nimekunywa…ikiwa Ni Malaya kutomba nimetomba…ikiwa nikuitwa daddy nineitwa. Kuwekea Malaya boutique nimeweka. Ku fund stock nime stock. Time to move on

6 Likes

To make my first export of herbs and buy a Dmax. Help me God.

Less of resolutions, more of objectives IMO

1 Like

How men ran away from family and later realize their mistakes just like most of you here but never learn.

5 Likes

Kama umefanya hiyo yote then you need to move on to the next stage of your life

2 Likes