Welcoming 2017 .what are your resolutions

my resolution is to be less lazier than 2016

1 Like

Where art thou my @Lola- you are my new year resolution

1 Like

Nimekuja Ku realize a bit late hakuna kitu kizuuri Kama peace kwa nyumba. So I will try my best. Ma wife huvumilia. Ndio maana sipendagi mtu akitusi mwoman hapa. Yaani unaingia saa sita,saba bado mwoman ako bed lakini usingizi hawezi pata mpaka uingie. Wife wa kwangu nitamfanyia wedding Aki ya nani Kama is mundu is mulosi 2017. Hata ikiwa ni ndogo aje. Vitu wanapitia.

14 Likes

Me too officer.

1 Like

haki ya nani kdf tuite wedo tutakuja wallahi

Nimeskia eti @satan ameokokaā€¦

2 Likes

You know what, in 2017 its a day at a time. Just continue to be prayerful, grateful and full humility in life. No resolutions for me.

Like Gio I intend to pursue happiness during the coming year, and Iā€™ve realized Iā€™m best happy when Iā€™m alone and making money.

RWNBP

Seek ye the kingdom of God and the rest shall be added to me and you.
Peace of mind

2 Likes

Didnā€™t go for Xmas holidays was planning for 2017
Very personal resolutions I canā€™t write here but the most exciting ting is that I will cycle to work for 200/365 days next year. That means I will be hardly refueling my car. Another goal is to lose 10kgs through cycling which is also very exciting. Another is I will be carrying parked lunch to work. I tried in 2016 but it was very difficult. In 2017 I will. Many goals folks I tell u

1 Like

Old money. Share the tricks bigfish

1 Like

Resolution yangu lazima msichana mmoja abebe mimba yanguā€¦na sitamuoaā€¦I must have a baby mama somewhere this yearā€¦kuna mwenye ametoka kwangu a few minutes ago but siwes pea yeye mimba juu ni dim eyeā€¦I must spread my seed somewhere kabla nipate bibi serious

4 Likes

ā€œWho hurt you?ā€

Resolution 2017 is to implement lessons learnt in 2016ā€¦, stop saying i will do and just do

reducing weight I am tired of being sold stuffs at exaggerated price

6 Likes

:D:D:D Kumbe kuna tractor hapa

1 Like

Hehehehe my friend, me Iā€™m new poverty. Iā€™m just tired of the cycle.

Just to be realistic with life and be objective .Whatever small I will achieve I will appreciate. Plus the gift of health is not comparable. Letā€™s give thanks to the Almighty

You put her in a condition that you will be her number one hater.

1 Like