What do i do? This lanye loves me

unatudanganya? kwani sisi ni wanawake?

13 Likes

Was it @Demuro who had a full fledged relationship with a lanye?

3 Likes

Elders kweli mko na shida kizungumkuti

Are you for real or just trolling? Kufuga Malaya ukijua? Better a dude who meets ex lanye in church than you mwenye kujua ni lanye na kufuga. By how you’ve explained hapo juu it seems you’re already in love with the hoe you just want us to validate your decision. It’s your life do what yo want elder

4 Likes

@Maziwamimi or is it @mzeemashavu ushaambiwa. Continue being Captain save a hoe.

ouch-bull

4 Likes

Consult the elders in your family usikie watasemaje.

1 Like

enda umuowe. save her from the streets. be her godsent. build her. open business for her. shit, use your extensive connections to get her into some private uni despite her low grades and …all. pay her tuition and for all her needs. …just don’t forget one thing

usisahau kutuletea hekaya.

14 Likes

One More thing, kuna ninjas kama were pale sj huwa wanafuga lanye but lanye continues to hawk her nyau.
You are breaking the lanye eating rules. Numero Uno, never eat lanye more than once, usizoeane na lanye. It’s strictly business but wewe una Simp kwa Malaya that’s sad brother

8 Likes

Usijaribu Buda. These lanyes utawaona wanaongea vizuri but in real sense they are not okay. Their inner self iko messed up vibaya hizo looks na figure yake zisikudanganye. Kula tu ukisonga Lakini usifuge. Ni hayo tu.

4 Likes

90% of lanyes are singo mathas. Be prepared for the big reveal

7 Likes

Jamaa anapewa advice na bado anainsist na relationship with someone who he paid to have sex with

18 Likes

Im not trolling, amenichanganya for real. Nilikuwa nasema siwezi fuga lanye or even have a thought of it till i met her. I want to see your advices then make a decision, but sijui nitamtoka aje cause we communicate alot. Kwanza kanapenda kunitext those morning texts amd night texts. Jana pia alitaka nilale huko kwake the whole night free of charge

5 Likes

I can assure you pia wewe ukimwona na ushike those tantalizing brookside and well shaped behinds you will rethink what you have said. But you are right hatufau kuzoena na lanye.

2 Likes

Nilimuuliza if she has any kid akasema none. Plus her pusssy is to tight to have had anykid. Sidhani ana nidangaya on something that i can find out later

Problem, why would you have lanyes number? Are you for real? Alafu fucking one lanye kila time hio nikama ni bibi

Jana i fucked her for free na alikuwa anataka tukae na yeye the whole night. Mimi hata nilichanganyika alinipea bure

It seems you have already made up your mind and I know utafuga yeye. We will be here ukituletea hekaya how you fucked up your life.

You should get a life buana, ni kama were huspend too much time kwa brothels chatting and making friends with lanyes. I wish you luck elder

2 Likes

Lanye ni ya brothel ipi?

[quote=“Maziwamimi, post:3, topic:474916” ary this year so she hasnt been on this biz for long
[/quote]
Facts:
January= 31 days
February= 29 days

1 day = 5-8 clients
Total clients served = >420 clients.
You here = 1/420 clients.

Logic:
Are you special? No, just the most gullible client in her eyes.

Verdict:
Usinunue gazeti jioni.

3 Likes

Shauri yako. Ukipendwa pendeka, aala!