What do i do? This lanye loves me

Kuna lanye tumezoena na yeye na jana she opened up to me. She told me she was ready to leave that work behind so long as she becomes my girlfriend. Emotions were high to the point where she wanted us to go raw. Honestly i was tempted to go in raw but akili ya kichwa took over from that horny bastard down there. Im confused whether to accept the relationship or block her, her face card is top notch and the ass my lawd, i love pumping that asss. Well rounded and big ass. I will post her ass pics that i took. She is 24 years by the way. I like her as well but sasa the fact that I know she is a lanye does confuse me otherwise ningekuwa nimekafuga as my girlfriend and wife to be in the future. Those are her pics i’ve cropped her face for privacy reason.

12 Likes

Toa maziwa imejaa kwa kichwa uanze kufikiria… hii ni kunguru tu! Utakuja kulipa hapa very soon.

26 Likes

She is very serious anataka tukuwe kwa relationship and ready to leave that work behind. Plus nikarembo sana. Niko confused buana. Alianza hii kazi on january this year so she hasnt been on this biz for long

15 Likes

A LANYE …mwenye macho haambiwi tazama

8 Likes

Huyu amekufia lanye wacha apewe character development moja muota amee akili

16 Likes

You want to wife a woman who has beenfucked by millions of dicks?
Sorry son seems your brain doesnt work.

14 Likes

Niaje she male, umemaliza kupaka lipstick?!!

1 Like

People Change…

8 Likes

And you think she will change

A whore will never change. Kosa pesa uone. She will go back to her default settings and sell pussy.

8 Likes

Bora hana stds i think its okay. The past is the past plus pussy haishi kama sabuni. But you are right i need to think things over. Lakini pia wewe ukimwona you will fall for her. She is so pretty hata nilishangaa mbona ni lanye. Huyo anafaa kutolewa kwa streets, she is to pretty for that

10 Likes

Did you miss me?

She can

Alafu anaficha uso ya lanye badala alete number elders wasongeshe mileage

15 Likes

Utakuja hapa na hekaya tu, malaya hawezi badilika

1 Like

Hot Dog Face GIF

8 Likes

She wants to reduce the dicks per day and reel in 5 of 1 of you suckers.

2 Likes

Sasa ukimkula asahau akuite customer?

13 Likes

So prostitutes should be ugly is that what you are saying?
Kwani customers wake wote hawajaona yeye ni mrembo? Ama wewe pekee ndo umeona ni mrembo? She has probably been fucked by monied men but kama wao hawamutaki unafaa ujiulize mbona.

5 Likes

Usifanye ujinga kama iyo kijana.

The moment a woman rides more d…s, she becomes untameable, unlike men who are logical enough.

3 Likes