What does it mean....When a "One Night Stand".... (chibo funga)....

As we clap for you, hope she didn’t leave you with more than the ngotha… Like the clap

3 Likes

Nugu

Moja alichomoka teke teke kutoka keja last month. She called me kendo 30 minutes later ati amepotea njia.

3 Likes

Tong tong tiiing hekaya detected

throw it into the car boot. once in a while get it out and sniff it out. Reminisce.

Weka mbisha ya mbisha or you are imagining things.

kikikikikiiiiikiiiii…
i feel you bro… hehehehehehehehhheeee…

1 Like

It is the one from KList But this is the second time this has happened to me. I didnt want to post the picture of the other womans underwear from Juzi juu i think we might be on to something serious and for all i know she could be KTalker!..

Talking of ngothas, I know of a guy who steals them from chicks. Weird fetish or trophies?I don’t know.

2 Likes

Chemsha nayo supu… Ala!!! Hii hekaya peleka kwa mafala, why are you asking for our opinion na nikitu ilifanyika kitambo, what you should be telling us is,what you did with the thong…

Sick Bastard! That is how most serial killers start on their way to murder and major crimes. He should be castrated.

Wot!

She want a Rematch. can I bore you with a dilemma of my own. Yesternight I was with this Chic a chipo I have fungad several times, when it came to sex after drinks at a Lingala live band joint I frequent, she was like 'aki Babes ninyonye kuma. I was astonished and even in my drunk stupor I wouldn’t go down there for personal reason[the song ‘Iwill never suck a pussy again’] played again d again in my head. She insisted but I flatly refused even when she Offered to suck My John. Did the drink unleash the other side of her[a freak in the bed]?

3 Likes

heheeheeheeehheeehee…!!!
Haiya ehh!? You don`t like going South?
Mimi sionangi kama nimemanga kabla i feel the texture of the Libia on my Tongue!.. You better learn to enjoy eating nyap if you want to keep her OR some other Hungry Fisi will!..

2 Likes

I get bjs but I don’t suck, kama iko shida nasema hata wewe usinipe bj. Have sucked like 3 in my life, eewwee

1 Like

Thats what you are doing wrong…“Sucking pussy”!.. Eiwwwweee…!!!
You are meant to “Eat it Out!”

2 Likes

I sucked dozens but siku hizi nina kengiria

3 Likes

Eat it out, can you expound on ‘eating it’

1 Like

I t just means that you are licking without swallowing anything. If you are going to suck on Pussy then it means tat you are swallowing whatever you suck and that is just disgusting because we all know what comes out of pussy.

2 Likes

Fuck you! Ati eating? Made me spill my beer from laughter.

1 Like