What does it mean....When a "One Night Stand".... (chibo funga)....

I am not a gynaecologist but your "kingiria!" must have been caused by you sucking a pussy that had another mans cum in it OR some nasty discharge!
A good pussy licker can go down on a woman who is on her Period and come out clean!.. i should know…

2 Likes

I thot i was having de javu…i saw this last year???

Its amazing that Only women noticed that they had seen this picture here before!
Wanawake na “Details” ni mambo mbaya! every woman is a detective by default.
I am impressed!

3 Likes

Why ask what you do with the thong?, mimi huweka kwa paper bag na kutupa kwa trash bin. Next time akiuliza nasema sikuona, after all hukuniambia ukiwacha…

3 Likes

hehehehehe… unaongea like it happens every week…
For me its just the second time…hehehehhehheeee… i apologise for my in-experience in this field… kikikiiikkkiiikkikiii…

3 Likes

Ati you come out clean? Kwani ni shawshank redemption.

1 Like

Ati you were who again…ha ha ha

2 Likes

I almost missed that Confession.
@cumalava = @Mathice …! JESO!!! What next?..

Ladies have some ideas of marking their territories!!, if you have ramnyaad one,they end up leaving evidence of their presence.It has become a drill in my life,as soon as one leaves,go around the house looking for any incriminating evidence e.g ear ring,hair, ngotha, dress,hair band etc
Ps, this happened to me before I met Supu…

2 Likes

haha why cant you lick pussy?

haha women dont forget easily…

1 Like

Ni ukweli. A long time ago one busted me when she went to the bathroom and in the Laundry basket she pulled out a bra that a chips funga had left na mimi ata sikua najua kama iko hapo. The comedy of it all was that she was more upset that the Bra was 4 sizes smaller than hers alafu anaanza kulia ati juu yeye ni mnono ndiyo maana namanga dame mkonda!..WTF?!

4 Likes

Friend = you. Next!

2 Likes

Some level of insecurity is good. It makes her up her game.

heavenly nectars are the only things that come from the shrine.
it is the cleanest human organ you will ever see.
cleaner than the mouth infact

2 Likes

this bit sounds familiar, very familiar…

funny story bro why didnt you hit it in the car

Mathice you isis married? You tricked me

Kabuda, only gay men laugh ati kikikikiki? Sawa? Drop that shit

2 Likes

KIKIKIKIKiiiiiiiiiiiiii , kikikikiiiikikiiiiiikkiiii!.. …UUUUuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiii !!!.. Ulijuaje?

ivae…ama clean it n give it to ur wife as a present on those special occassions