What Foreigners Think About Africa

Is this job you do in Statistics?

Sawa buda… Tuko pamoja

Meaning u broke as f*ck.

You guys are missing the point of this thread. This thread is not about my job amigo.

I was also shocked to meet a Chineese who spoke flawless English. It’s plain old stereo typing.

Yeah…broke is relative. If it is Chris Kirubi and other billionaires asking, then, I am broke as fuck. I am just a guy searching for a buck that’s it.

Ati … All Africans think what?? Get u shyte together u whitewashed f*ck.

Hiyo isikushtue most can’t even tell where America is on a map
[SIZE=6]Poll: 73 Percent Of Americans Unable To Locate America On Map Of America[/SIZE]
Posted on May 23, 2014

http://recoilmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/majority-of-americans-cant-find-country-on-map2.jpg

Washington, D.C. – According to a Gallup/Harris poll released Monday, a full 73 percent of American citizens are incapable of identifying their home country on a map of the United States.

Of the 1,400 residents surveyed, the most common incorrect responses placed the more than 230-year-old territory in the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans (11 percent), the space where Mexico would appear were it in fact included on the map (10 percent), and inside the word “America” written just above the northernmost states (six percent).

“On the whole, these figure

Hehe … True story ama.? China man wa base kitu anjua ni kuhesabu mbuzi na ngozi ngapi ya punda nimeleta

You are missing the point of this thread sir.

I didn’t mean all…like all.

Hehehe…kwa pesa hapo ni wanoma na hesabu. They call Kenyans “Ali baba” ( wezi)

I must admit that I was also ignorant of the west…i was doing some work for an Arab from Middle East and I mentioned Afghanistan as an Arab country. She told me Afghan is not in the Middle East and its not an Arab country.

Some white woman couldn’t understand. Why our corn farms were full of all kinds of trees. Nikamwambia. Bado jembe ndio cutting edge tech huku. She thought we plant trees alongside corn.
She however thought that the place is very wild and undisturbed. She lived in urban places back home I guess.

Strangely you get my Like!

Lol … Ni Soo mama.

:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]113557[/ATTACH]

Ni Mathie makamie

Americans in the big cities are very exposed just like the case in Nairobi vs a place like Lodwar.But go to the rural states such as Idaho,Mississippi etc and you will find the ignorant racist types,problem is that they are very ethnocetric-they believe that every standard in the world should be compared according to American standards,if not it is inferior,but a large number are not as ignorant during my stay there they just made fun of me,the accent,and asked me why Africans click when talking i.e. the xhosa click sounds in SA and the typical stereotypical African stuff just for humour,but i found them to be one of the most accomodating and nicest people,once they hear your accent they will want to be friends with you and learn about you, accent will also win you American women,their people value close relationships very much especially friendships,add that to them being very loud especially Blacks and liberal.Though a word of caution white people in the smaller rural cities are terrible and racist

Enyewe wewe ni mbaya. umetype hii yote, hehehe