What Foreigners Think About Africa

Lol,typing si shida,nimezoea

Just out of morbid curiosity.

yeye ni under 30 mbirionnaire anakuanga na time mingi ya ktalk hihihi

I remember during the westgate attack many wazungus expressed their dismay on the interwebs to learn we actually have malls in Africa…I remember seeing a tweet/comment that went like ‘so they have malls in africa? what do they sell in those malls?’ Most Americans are very very ignorant

One time some american dude “on facebook” assumed im in somalia struggling na maisha, i played along. The guy sends me 700$ ati nijisaisie mashida, maliar ndio walifurahia hio maziwa

I also noted that most njungus in kenya drive those huge 4×4 landcruiser coz wakikam they believed kenya it’s all about rough terrain bad roads. kufika wanashangaa

thanks!

Sometimes you can think when you don’t want to be stupid.
Those calling Americans dumb should know that it’s the result of their education system. It teaches them what’s relevant to them in their lives. What did studying about wheat growing in the Canadian prairies help me achieve in life?
They aren’t taught about your stupid continent coz it’s of no relevance to them.

Another one told us to Google London bridges as if knowing them will solve all problems

Na Jeep, pale Nanyuki ni nyingi saana

You have a valid point mzee, in history we learnt about Asante, Buganda kingdoms. Very useless. Our education needs to be reviewed

Hii nangoja sana the ones I have met …

Actually we dont care wether they learn about this stupid continent or not , the problem is being stereotyped, if its irrelevant to them they dont have to talk about it halafu wanabaki kuanika ujinga.
Just because America is ahead in Tech doesnt mean all of them are geniouses, most of them are dumb.

African civilizations are relevant to us. And knowledge is always important. When the white man came, he triumphed over us because he understood our position. He knew exactly where on the map we were, the kind of resources we were sitting on, how much more land we had compared to them, how much our weather differed from theirs, how we were socially and politically organized. Sisi tulidhani yeye ametoka binguni. With little to no curiosity.
Ignorance is a bad thing stop praising it people.

How did I miss this lesson?

Dumb or not they still live a better quality life than you do.

hahahahaha ngai fafa this is brutal. Woi we are irrerefant!:D:D:D

Of course its irrelevant but we can’t be living in a bubble, we have to read wide…we have to know more…

Prove to us you’re not dumb also

My first time conversing with a Chineese client (in real estate)went like this.
Xiau: You! Me! Nailobi! Wala wala! Hotel! 200 dollars!Come tomollow!

Me: Mbwa koko wewe!
( and then we both laughed heartily after that)