What if Raila loses 2022 elections?

Say what again? :D:D:D Luhya what?:D:D:D

I’m assuming this is your attempt at comedy.

Heri nipake mbwa rangi kuliko kupigia that old man…Raila alifanya makosa kujoin the government. Sai venye jubilee imewitness alot of corruption imetaint his name

Maybe Raila doesn’t care about winning or knows he doesn’t stand a chance. He is being used as a trojan horse for a different candidate who will keep protecting his interests. All he has to do is make appearances somewhere to keep thurakus busy.

Mimi kile ilinifurahisha is how he kept kina Miguna Miguna on a fool’s errand all the while knowing he is holding talks with Jameson Kinywa.

Jameni how do you read the sign of the times??? I see tings v differently. Having been fooled 3rice, I want nada to do with Uhuru. He must be marked and clocked at all times.

Wewe Kura yako ni ya Bristol city. Mimi Kwa grao kibich this time hii kiti haiponyoki courtesy of deep state.

Kulingana na vile Ruto nimeskia kwa news amesema leo, am seeing him rallying the church behind him, and if he does that, which he may be succeeding in looking at things closely, then RAO will be smashed big time in the elections. He knows how much help the church was in their campaigns, and he is making it even bigger for himself now that he doesnt have a ‘mlevi(mtu wa bangi)’ tag or baggage around his candidature.

Hihihi I vote here too…against BOJO and we never win. I am a Labour die hard. But come this 2022 lazima nikuje kusukuma WSR in and mobilise my family and friends.

Hio pesa peana Kwa charity. Hakuna haja uchome hio air ticket.

And you actually naively think Kenyan presidential elections save for the 2002 are won at casting a vote or at the ballot?

And who said that he will not cling on? If he betrayed his brother WSR, what will make him not betray Kimundu Kiguruki after changing the constitution? ( BTW why is BBI referendum more urgent than returning to economic normalcy after COVID?) My bet is that UK plans to cling on to power and that he is using RAO to achieve this… While at the same time pretending that he is not interested… one must be shallow to believe in politicians… show me a sign that indeed UK is planning to go home… just one!

Apana. Nakuom.

Amazing …

The way folks in here are unable to wean themselves from bankrupt and backward tribal politics…

The moment elections approach , everyone dives back into their tribal cocoons…

Consider this for a moment …

Would it not be a positive event if ALL the current politicians and their minions were replaced wholesale by Nationalistic , Visionary Servant Leaders of Integrity …??

No need to worry. He will be dead by then

Odinga akishindwa @jaluo moja @Jaluo Jaraha watajiua

Oh dear. We will work with what is on the table right infront of us. Tired of folk like you who claim that there are better candidates aka thieves…where are they?

He is almost expiring, inafikaga mahali the spirit is willing but the organs are failing

conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory to achieve tangatanga narrative. Uhuru is a gentleman, he won’t cling to power. 2022 my one vote is for RAO

Labour self-sabotaged. They mistreated the left and actively fought against Jeremy Corbyn. Kumbe wewe ni wale mliangusha statue ya mbeberu. Correct. That’s the spirit.

I do not fall into the nonsense of Tanga Tanga thieves and Kieleweke dictators… But Jubilee (UK and WSR) should go home for they have messed with our economy and have been soo greedy to grab everything for their families… All I have observed is that there is no sign that UK will not vie again… show me proof that he is indeed preparing to retire… this is the only period since Moi retired when I have felt that indeed I can leave my own country for better opportunities… if he indeed gets another term… this nation will go to the dogs on the economic front literally… If WSR wins, it will be dictatorship worse than Moi’s error