What if Raila loses 2022 elections?

sawa i respect your opinion. time will tell

I pray that my prediction is wrong and that both UK and WSR retire in 2022 and that we have a fresh face… I bet an older fellow is better than younglings in their 50s and 60s… Watch this documentary by Mobutu who became prezzo at 35 years…

so you agree with me RAO 2022.

Yes. But I doubt that UK is genuine… I hope he is. An older leader is muuch better in Africa (when he becomes president in oldage)

Hata kama ni siasa, si chuki. The man has family, friends, loved ones. Your statement is unsavory. Utapata wewe or a loved one might depart before him. Don’t ever wish that upon anyone.

We don’t care whether we part today or tomorrow, but we will vote a good leader before departing ata Kama ni mbele Ya mchawi unatetea

Good luck to you. One thing I can assure you, whomever thief you elect in 2022, your life won’t change a lick. Unless you’re close to the center of power. History is a good teacher.

I will weigh on the candidates and choose More straightforward thief among those thugs. I can’t wish a mwanainchi anything bad but hawa politicians and their families I can wish they all die. This people have lands which can settle all landless humans in Kenya, they have billions stashed all over as we suffer with business working day and night to earn the little profits we earn.
That’s y I have no remorse cursing them on behave of many genuine suffering people. But also I wish we get shafted to the bottom of all scams that one day Kenyans will vote results and not along tribal lines

I can never support the Tories never ever ever.

Stop right there laila will Neva be president eva!duale told him kitabo that the handshake was jus a ploy,now that he,s in the loop the only way from here is downhill.

My bet is that he is just being used to provide support to extend Kamwana’s rule after supporting the constitutional change in the name of BBI…

Muwaacha mila ni mtombwa enda tu uolewe

Voting is jus a formality here ask kivuitu he knew what to say he needn’t read the papers

He is saying the truth. the land never went back to the original owners it was sold to outsiders. But he should have made the government compensate his people instead of inciting war

If the church accepts to be used it will be dead by 2030 already many youths have left the church

The bile Samoei has against kukes is not the normal one. Yaani when he speaks about hizo mashamba its so emotional that he hyperventilates. I would really want to see that documentary in its entirety, wish CSI would be so resourceful as to post it in full. @othello

We’re sending Uhuru, Ruto & Raila into an irrecoverable abyss, come 2022. They’re bad for health.