What if they all resign

He did not throw any tantrums. He was thrown out of the union. Why do guys think that telling lies will make them stick? just because Uhuru has the machinery to amplify his bollocks does not mean it is true. It is not true and we can see thru him. Oh WSR could not wait for me to hand over…cough cough bollocks. Oh he came to my yardie cough cough more bollocks. We refuse to be owned by an ‘outgoing PORK’. We will vote who we want…akiiba aibe. The truth of the matter is that he knows he is hated in his backyard and that is a v bitter pill for him.
Guys do you know who Murathe is? do you? I guess not.

Every sensible wife with her head screwed on has a right to complain if a MwK is brought in. And a MwK who she had always warned him about. Jakuon is the problem in this union. Kasia mbele ya bar hapo Muchatha.

Irreconcilable differences. Ukiachwa achika.

Mali uliyo tafuta ndio yako, yaa umma sio yako.
Maliza fursa yako na uondokee mwenzio

Hehe … you just couldn’t resist naming uncle Thio’s locale

:D:DHihihihi. The roads huko have been tarmacked. Will send you a kavideo uone maendeleo motomoto. Mgotee sana na umwambie nimemuona hau ‘Nightie…’.
Actually, Kanono lete pesa we invest in some mburotis hapo. Muchatha will overtake Ruaka soon.

Juzi nimepita hapo muchatha and banana on my way to Tigoni. New tarmac everywhere mpaka kwa vichochoro. Uhuru hoiyeee. Uhuru is on overdrive on development maneno. Wengine in kutangatanga tu.

There are a couple of them that Thio has been bugging me about … heading that way soon. Ntakuletea story whenever I do

Waliuza Brookside kitambo :smiley:

There is plenty in the Ngina Kingdom to keep him mbisy. He can also drink all day, golf all day and follow formula 1 in person all over the world. Na ako na wajukuu. His diary should be choc-a-bloc.

Nope. Just like Obama he should campaign for 2022 and 2027 candidates. Once a politician always a politician. #TooYoungToRetire

Bossman, we understand he is campaigning for the opposition. So he is more than welcome. We have muted his nonsense. Akwende na huko. And if you think I am lying simama in Shathay and Bano next time you pass by and preach the Uhuru mantra to the rendes. Ulete findeos.

In 2012/2013 Uhuru told us we TNA members that he had gotten a handshake with URP to unite the country. We supported the idea 100% and we campaigned for the TNA-URP union. In 2018 he told us he had bagged yet another handshake with Nasa/Odm to further unite the country and we supported him even further. And now we are campaigning for the Jubilee/NASA union. Towing the party line means supporting the efforts of the party leader to unite the nation. Uhuru akileta a 3rd handshake we will also support kabisa. Towing the party line means we do what the party leader has resolved to do because as our party leader he has our full mandate. Of course with these handshakes a few members may feel that their ambitions are being dimmed, but they should know that as Saitoti said some time back that “there comes a time when the interests of the country are much more important than those of an individual”. We are at that moment.

2013/2017 is way ‘bahaind’ us. 2022 is our focus. Hatutaki Uhuru. Toodles now. Lemmie engage my Trumpistan friends and relas…so we can debate on Uhuru bollocks online.

Just know that Kiambu county led by the honourable His Excellency Governor Dr Nyoro supports Uhuru and the BBI. The BBI will pass at the first reading huko Kiambu county.

Just like in 2013, 2017 and 2018 handshake, whatever and whomever our party leader Uhuru tells us to support in 2022, we will do it 100%.

I have had a few beers hapo Ruaka and banana and from discussions with my ruaka and muchatha beer buddies, they are very happy with BBI because apart from giving residents 35% funds, it gives Kiambu many more constituencies since BBI says every 130k voters must get their own constituency. Apart from the 35% it means billions more will be flowing into Kiambu in the form of CDF for the new constituencies.

Jubilee is Uhuru’s party not the people’s party. In other countries the parties are owned by the people. You cant expect democracy when someone used his money to form a party and bought other parties. If the people want control they should form their own parties and allow leaders to vie in those parties otherwise they will end up with an illusion of democracy

Party leader who happens to own the party

Ruto’s URP was bought by the Kenyattas. It was never a partnership his job was to do all the work and get paid like any other employee. The real losers are the voters who believed in the fake democracy