What is the cause of Singo Matha Explosion?

We also have the Wababa crisis. They are preying on the lazy young women who do not want to toil hard for a living. These silly girls get pregnant in the hope of tying down these men. We also have our men out here in the diaspora. They come for holiday leaving their wives and kids here, lie to these girls endlessly vile watawaleta huku, renting flats for them na kuwazalisha…

And you fall for it?:D…nikama vile those teenagers who walikuwa wanakatia manzi alafu when they are turned down wanaanza kutusi hao madame

@Billy Drago ni tycoon anauwezo kifedha

the reason i made my baby mama a single mum is because once she stared earning more than 100k :

• she started arguing all the time and raising her voice at me
  • she lost her fiminine behaviours that she had before she got a well paying job
    -started clubbing and drinking and comng home at 5am despite a warning that if she continues ill dump her.

she is now a single mum. Mnay of my friends are also baby daddies and they tell me its cos their women were too arguementative and not submissive

You are right on this too here… The fisi men take advantage of the readily available p*ssy (In Kikuyu they call them ciirunde) and there you go! Either way it is a natural disaster!

You are justified as a man to dump her for such behaviour… Very sad for the kids… But it is for the woman to submit not the man.

BTW Ktalk is home to the 2 calibres of men. The young Karura Forest pregnancy fugitives and the wababas like chifu mbitika and yutalepeli. And the Diasporians like Kush yule Mnono:D

No man can stand such

Yeah … I got what you meant. What I’m saying is she doesn’t consider herself a single matha coz she thinks she’s with me … Or rather I’m stuck with her. Technically, we’re not together but still see each other … It’s complicated. She’s fully financially or otherwise dependant on me cos she does fuck all but act a diva all day. Lives in my family property free, drives a vehicle I bought her, gets maintenance n allowance … n I’m yet to burst her fooling around. I guess she can’t afford to lose me but also I know she actually loves me. I can tell. I even hired private eyes but she turned up clean. And she ain’t that smart to outsmart anyone. Her beauty is stunning tho’ … it stabs my heart everytime and she knows how to slay my eyes with it. Why I call her “slay-mama”.Yeah … it’s complicated

Right now young women are encouraged kufuata culture ya kuwa na several wababas so that they can live above their own means.

These wababas wanakamua several young women dryfry and kuwa weka ball while wanaruka karura.

Expect more young women to become single moms and ukimwi to be high among young women.

Elder leta link

Ooooo my bad. Sikuwa nimeshikanisha tho I did not have the background gossip. She is not the only one that loves you pia wewe unampenda mpaka unalipa PEye…
It is ‘complicated’ kapsa lakini naona [SIZE=1]mnakulana.[/SIZE]

Modern woman expect a man to play his role which is provide and take care of the family while they don’t wanna play their role of a submissive woman and a homemaker…bado anataka kula hepi…itawezekanaje?. Also westernized modern women…wanafuata what the west are doing. Tattoos, parties and the terms mama and baby daddy…whats coming sasa ni kukaza noose ya child support

Africans had a decentralised system of government, literally the opposite if communism, forcing the individual submit to the central govt

Easy,Unintelligent albeit ignorant men who know nothing about raw sex and reproduction thus reproducing more unintelligent and ignorant exact copy of themuselevus all in the name of kumwaga ndani ya an unintelligent and ignorant female… The cycle continues

Never reward disloyalty. Women should earn any attention or resources you give them

AND FAGS LIKE MYSELF @MTINGIZA KITANDA!!! @cheekbusta @kanguthu @ChifuMbitika @Baby Panay

Naomba mkia @Finest wine

STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON’T NEED NO MAN

Let us see how this goes on in the long run…