what is your most embarassing moment na mtu umefeel ama kitu crazy umedo juu ya love au sex

Isnt that normal

Weekend yako itafika 2030?

while in campo,I missed a trip with my boyz to kisumu city to go shag a girl in nyeri.
found the girl was in her Ps after kuchoma hiyo fare yote.
later the guys tell me they had mad fun with big assed kisumu girls. pains me even today

waz around 2004 got a missed call on my phone, then on calling back beautiful voice on the other end, so started vibing this chick from then on, so one day decided to go meet this chick, just imagine i travelled from nairobi to kisii to meet these anonymous sweet voiced chick since she had promised to lay it all bare for me to twanga pepeta, got to kisii at around six jioni, then my phone zimikad, damn hakuna place ya ku charge phone around coz i searched and searched sijui hiyo town vizuri, hakuna mtu anataka kunipatia phone niweke sim card. 2nd mistake i dint know her number offhead, sikubeba charger na sikuangalia kama simu iko na moto enough mafikira zilikuwa za vle nitararua huyo mkisii hadi ajue dawa ya moto ni moto, damn what to do? sasa nitaanza kuuliza kila mschana anapita kwa hii stage kama yeye ndio anaitwa beverly ama nijipatie shugli nianze touring hii town? i pondered, i just settled for touring the town instead, asked a watchie where there are good brothels and lodgings naweza tolea stress nikamdunga soo moja ndio akanipatia directions vizuri, went and booked a room then started club hoppin while pk hunting, kumbe pucci huko sio expensive mia tano nikachukulia ka nguna kako na tanye size yake, masiwa size yake, kalinizungushia na kuniinulia hadi nikasahau beverly.
BEVERLY IF YOU CAN READ THIS , SIO MIMI MBAYA SIMU ILIISHA MOTO.

4 Likes

:D:D:D

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: “twanga pepeta”

Hiyo pesa ulinunua nayo malaya hungenunua charger ama ulipe mahali uchargiwe?

9 Likes

@WuTang, year 2004 6pm sato kisii duka hiyo time zilikuwa zime fungwa hakuna pahala pa kucharge, pengine mimi ndio sikutafuta vizuri anyway kitu sikuelewa hiyo town ni vile ma biz zilikuwa zikifungwa mapema so nikaona nitafute lodgo haraka upesi, sijui watu walikuwa wanakimbizwa anyway kila town na starehe zake so nikaona hakunna haja ya ku husle na idhaa ndio hiyo nikaona nitafute room kwanza.

1 Like

I fail to understand how u can easily n accidentally slip in the wrong hole…either ninio yako ni toothpick ama ninio yake ni bakuli…but on further reading the reason gets clearer

2 Likes

inexperience is the word boss…and yes to this day i have never encountered such a bakuli and hope i never do again.

Kuna dem nilianza kuvibe mtaani,so on that fateful day ile kumchokoza kwa text akanishw ako solo kejani(she used to stay with her siz).mimi huyo nikaleta zile za eti kama naeza kuja.she answered in the affirmative.akili ikaingia beast mode nastukia niko hapo kwa flats zao.Mind u it was 10 in the night nimetoka Umo hadi South B.Kumshow afungue gate anasema eti she was only joking she didn’t think i wuld show up.so she wasn’t gonna open.Saying she wasn’t in the mood bla bla bla.Some Bitches are jst retarded.Kusikia hivo karibu nitupe mawe kama mjaluo.Ilibidi nimerudi…I was young then.Lesson Learnt Dry spell ni noma na kuma ina nguvu :rolleyes::rolleyes:

7 Likes

alaaa:mad::mad:

[ATTACH=full]12651[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

thank God you didn’t find her.Most chics in kisii are ugly and shady.The beautiful ones have gone to other towns e.g nbi etc.Stayed in Kisii for 2 yrs and had to import puthy.
Most of those who hawk come from Rachuonyo and Homabay and livewires,Hope you used protection.

Your blue balls turned to purple. Hehehehe. Hata afadhali ungeenda Kayole utolee njaa huko.:frowning:

Unajua Lazima mwanaume apige (CBA)Cost Benefit Analysis.Kayole kupata kuma ingekuwa rahisi kwanza hapo Nyama villa but risk iko juu.U can never be too sure wat’s lurking in those dark alleys.The safer option was to bahatisha that new pussy…

2 Likes

Someone on this forum once said the only thing better than pucci is new pucci

Hehehe New word BAKULI

1 Like

Nguga tawe Kush.

Hii hekaya iko na mashimo kibao sana.haiwes make.

There is this kagirl used to lv n still have feelings for her the problem always was i could not even last 20sec with her no matter how hard i tried kitu ikiingia mimi ndio huyo nishamwaga huwa nafeel vibaya hadi waleo nikikumbuka na imagine ni yeye pekee yake nilikuwa na hiyo issue wengine ningelast for long hadi wacum