What's wrong with Africa... Is it our f-ucked leadership : Nigeria is richer in oil than Dubai, but Dubai is richer than Nigeria in Leadership

thats my issue, you dont need guidance for what is important to you, if something is of value to you don’t expect someone else to come and tell you or guide you in realizing the same

Trying to concort complex answers to simple questions. You can wax lyrical all you want and blame foreign interference or slave trade but there’s a deeper reason why blacks everywhere in the world don’t do well in nation building.The few token examples you might think of are still 3rd world shitholes.
Heck even African nations eg Mauritius a d Seychelles that score relatively well in HDI are not even black run.

Who mentioned slave trade?
Budaa since this is a hopeless discussion on Ktalk let me tell you what you want to hear. Yes most Africans lack well developed frontal lobes due to receding slanting foreheads. Your primitive skull shape that favors big jaws but small cranial capacity is your undoing. Unfortunately for the few Africans like me with excellent structure we are overwhelmed by the endless wall of homo erectus like you. If you truly love Africa and not merely pretending to be concerned here then don’t have babies. We will only improve the genetic stock by careful selective breeding. Sawa boss.

This comment like many in this thread shows you’re a dumbass who hasn’t read a book that was not assigned by a teacher.

My issue is that you are also preaching water while drinking wine.

This new breed of K-talkers is beyond salvation.

I hope this is not indicative of what rest of the nation is like. Kila siku hawa watu wanakuja hapa, they post that they are "worse than monkeys ".

Unfortunately this seems to be quite common amongst the rest of the nation. If you eavesdrop on most conversations at the bar you will hear serial complaining about corruption and the racial inability of Africans to do anything right while surrounded by TV screens all beaming our negative local evening news. That’s usually how it starts. Afew tuskers later they start questioning whether Africans have fully evolved thumbs.

The guy has given you fairly concrete answers yet you reply with a personal theory on Africans and insist on sticking to your guns. Who’s the idiot here?

The Africans were disoriented by displacement.
When the Europeans arrived, the limit kyks had a script. Many of the tribes migrated from the sudan, & further. They wrote in a scripted that can still be found on stone. Displacement, slavery, colonialism plus leaders that collude against their own is a problem.

Perhaps Africa needs its people and leaders to be pro Africa without been anti-western.
As for the gods, The ancient scripts inform us, one set of gods departed, the other was left. The departed group were perhaps Egyptian /Ethiopian gods of Old, probably some latin American gods too.
We have out of control plunder and exploitation of the regions.
http://www.ancientegypt.co.uk/writing/explore/images/tomb.jpg

They have already made up their minds they are below monkeys. They can’t be helped. The best way forward for the minority of Africans like us is to avoid these pathetic weaklings and build our own communities so that when we start families we can raise our children away from the toxic environment of the global white Jesus cult that is detrimental to African psychological health.

Is everything okay with you my fren you have an ego issue na kiburi tele ?

Since July 2015 you have managed to sustain a holier than thou attitude by just posting 316 messages [ATTACH=full]234740[/ATTACH]

I agree with you on the point that we are not as dumb as some here keep on saying. Because where can a dumb being get the ability to even understand their dumbness? Lastly accusing other talkers for lack of initiate especially in a general manner and at same time not excluding yourself or if you exclude yourself it is apparent that yours is a theory rather than a practice of the said theory should be truly subjected to a thorough redicule.

Meanwhile if you understand sacarsism you should be able to interpret a picture without an attached text in more than one dimension. I f you believe in African dumbness you ought to know that a genuine monkey doesn’t doesn’t debate, as far as I am concerned. What do you think?

Your English is too advanced for me. I didn’t understand a thing.

Well said

Download Oxford Advanced English free from Google Play Store

Good answer…I endorse

In that case, can you now refrain from reposting these arguments again and again? I have seen that you’ve gotten several answers that you understand.

Do you read what you type? WTF are you saying? Because I joined in 2015 I should have thousands of meffi one-liners plus advertising safisha mecho fuglies & constantly telling talkers I endorse or not endorse their message. Uko na shida budaa. I visit this site rarely.
What does my character & posting history have anything to do with this threads topic. You would rather engage in useless ad hominem when the debate is too difficult for you.

He he he… Hapo umesema mtu wangu… Kwanza hiyo mambo ya safisha macho :smiley: