when the wall approaches, they scamper for rescue mercilessly

Only in a poor peasant shithole country like kenya you will find a 29-year-old man with three baby mommas and another fat main wife in the kennel. Tembea industrialized countries unapata men get married in their mid 40s bila pressure. They then rear their kids with a suite of passive income streams accumulated by staying laser-focused in their 20s and 30s. Africans ni kuzaana tu kama panyabuku

Some of the worst teenage inseminating machines are found in the US ghettos.

I’m talking about mostly white men in majority white countries such as the Schengen, CA and Ausi. Hawananga hii pressure ya mwafrika ya sijui kuacha damu yake blablabla chieth maduong’ cycle of poverty shittiness

Mr Musk…this thread this thread this thread imenibamba sana.

Growing up, my mum used to tell us stories about many family friends and relas and how well they were doing better than her of course. She adored nurses and secretaries like Njenga Karume’s secretary. So she always used to say…‘ti mokoro ni wa age yakwa’ and sistas and I would laugh…I mean you are saying she is not old? or do you mean you are not old?
Gadaam it. We women seriously think we are young all the time. Delusion.

a 70 year old man can impregnate a woman.

Thanks for reminding me about my science teacher in primary school.

He told us men are EVEREADY. Now I know what he really meant that’s back in 2000

Over to you @Karoga

My target ya watoi ni thirty then i retire

True… Black ghettos huko wanazaana in their teens and see how poverty there is generational

Mukenye from vaite land is having difficult time convincing me to take her up as a second wifey. She has become so religious that she is even quoting Isaiah 4:1 to build sense out of it.

Mimi ni nani, nilimrushia Proverbs 11:21
Nikamwambia me nataka ma youngins wenye mayai quality, sina nafasi yake at the moment.

Kwani unataka kuwa @Panyaste★

:D:D:D:D:D

Kwani ako na miaka ngapi huyu makena

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not everyone will agree with this man’s political ideologies but one thing he knows is how to treat his wife right. A REAL man by every definition!! Thanks Barack. I almost cried tears upon seeing this affectionate display of love. This was Obama’s twitter post yesterday celebrating his wife’s 56th birthday!! If Michele was in kenya right now she would fit the narrow, imbecilic description of a “post wall, bitter feminist,” but that isn’t what I see here. She’s radiating with love and happiness. Her POTUS husband has never disrespected her by running around with prepubescent girls when he can basically have any woman in the world. He takes his vows seriously and for that, Barack, may God bless you.

In every scene, you are my star, Happy birthday, baby!
[ATTACH=full]281486[/ATTACH]

Ndoto za abunuasi

Exactly how do you know he hasnt been with other ladies???

Ley her enjoy the fruits of her labor, she got a man made a him a president. She deserves it. Lakini hawa wanakataa agemates and start looking for them a decade later is madness. I met this primary school classmate during xmass osha and talked about those old days, she was a hot thing those days. Now she has 2 kids. When I come back to nai after xmass she starts to send gospel messages and funny stuff. Then I get a message we need to talk ati kuna vyenye bla bla bla. Yaani all those years I have been toiling from one college to another getting education, she was enjoying life, now she wants me to take her and her two kids and care for them with the sweat of my youth. Never

There goes! Kwisha. Wanaume tunaita dem anagawa ni mpoa hana maringo. Ukisikia mwanamke akisema jamaa ni REAL MAN ujue saa hiyo hiyo huyo jamaa ni mmama. Same as when a girl refers to a guy as a nice guy. Fulani is a nice guy… Heheheheee…

Be vvvvv weary of people who show public affection to their better half

This debate is quite interesting and informative. I wish I had joined this platform some ten years ago.

Why? What would u had done different?

No. There are many women in kenya and africa who “made their men” only to be thrown out after they got older. About that hot classmate of yours that you wanted, were you interested in long term or merely satisfying your loins? Men shouldn’t be holding grudges on ladies who decline their sinister offers because if they agree, you guys are quick to label them as sluts. Women can’t win by fashioning their behavior on the whimsical desires of men ati ndio wapendwe. Men lie so much it’s not even funny! What women should emulate is building a virtuous character that doesn’t change at 20 or 40 years.