when the wall approaches, they scamper for rescue mercilessly

He hasn’t. Otherwise those ladies would have a field day in the era of #metoo.

Not a must.people know how to keep quiet and enjoy things bila kelele.and you can’t join #metoo if both were willing parties not to mention Michelle looks like she can beat the crap out of any woman trying barrack

There’s fewer titles that denote alpha male status than a two term POTUS. C-i-C. Carrier of nuclear launch codes that can end us all!! And he’s still capable of being a humble husband to an AGING WOMAN (gasp!). Wale mnaita “post wall chieth.” :D:D

Mind you amekula hicho kitoweo for almost 30 years. Alafu omega males maskini wa Mungu zinatuwekea standards hapa saying a man can’t eat the same meal all the time. Barack did. can you beat that?!

Betas learn to take rejection gracefully.You cannot score with every woman you chase.

A man takes licks and losses all the time. Shida ni mwanamke kukubeba ujinga. Kuna mluhya was dating opted for another sasa huko WhatsApp ni eti i wanted to see how u are doing. Kidogo kidogo i need some help. Yaani juu umebeba kidonda u think u can string men along at ur whim.

When the wall hits, they become PHILOSOPHERS…

Sawa. The girls call Alpha by action, not by talk. An alpha is what women prove to be sexually desirable by shagging it. Power helps, but Alpha has more to do with desirability than power. You can be all powerful and die alone in a cold bed holding your dick.

It doesn’t itch me when a woman rejects me. Story inaishia hapo na Mimi namove to the next target kujaribu bahati. Obviously, she can’t be with every man, the same way I can’t be with every woman.
What I can’t do though, ni ati several years later when she suddenly resurfaces and shows interest in me, Mimi ndio huyo naingia box yake namchangamkia, aaai, pride Yangu haiwezi ni allow nijiweke chini hivo. Venye nilimkosa hio wakati, sio ati nilikosa options. Na hata wewe kama mwanaume kama unaweza entertain story za dem kama huyo, inaonyesha haujielewi

A lot

Kama?

MGTOW

Heheheheeee pambana na hali yako gatheee

I will

hehee, i agree. kimuthamaki. niko team Ruto all the way, by the way. ametuchocha.

Ni ki-muthamaki na gitutigithie…is what we say with my beshtes…:D:D:D:D:D

True some men will misuse that loyalty, for instance I have a work mate whose mother bought land but registered it in her husband’s name (their father). Their father later married another younger wife and settled her in that piece of land. The logic was that since the young wife did not have a son but only a daughter she would adopt one son (workmate) from the older wife to inherit the piece of land. To make sure she does not sell that piece of land their father gave her a directive that she should never sell that land. But when the old man died the young wife sold the land and bought a new piece of land to disinherit this guy. What she did was take some soil from the land after selling and went and spread it in the newly bought land to avoid her husband curse. The older wife became depressed and died last year.

Similar thing here - shagzmodos ‘marry’ very early, barely post-teen while urbanites marry much later.

Barack did but we wont…and mitchele is far from being a ‘kitoweo’. Sisi ni kama Dan Bilzerian, once they turn 25, we replace them like the way you replace worn out brake pads

Feminisim fucked up women
no one crosses their legs past 16… alpha, sponsor bad boy, player dick is fun till 25.
Times have changed we can not go back to the old system, we just can’t.
Am working on the female redpill where I encourage women to seek a beta provider and ensure commitment when they are at their peak fertility
to prevent modern feminine problems. (It might take me years to form a full study hypothesis but I will at the end)

Interesting