When was the last time you were in a physical fight? How did it go?

Apana boss!

Does there exist fight clubs where adults can legally fight to release tension? I sometimes think a mjamaa will leave work very frustrated and annoyed, pass by the bar, and ends up taking it out on wife or kids or cat, whichever will cross his path first.

Though working out may be a better option

Chuo kikuu. Drunken bout with my best friend. I was fairing badly but could hear fellow drunk students discouraging anyone who attempted to separate us Ati ‘let’s just watch’

Was anyone badly injured or crippled after that?

ukijisikia na vita langata makaburini ndio venue ya wana ktalk

Inakuwanga time gani?

Heheheeee…not very long ago. mongo had a weapon. I ended up in hospital and some arab doc gave me a few stitches. I won the fight but at some point i honestly thought i might die. Avoid physical confrontations.

anytime,anyday

Not really, just some bruises and nose bleeding that went away with the hangover the next day.

Pop corn ziko kwa wingi , usiwe na haraka tutazila mos mos, na hekaya ianze

I was in Highie (Highway Seco for wale hamkusoma insyder magazine) and the enemies walikuwa thugz wa Jahmu, yaani Jamhuri High School. The event was Music fests pale MFA yaani Moi Forces Academy.

Reason for the brawl was vybing chillez from St.Gee and Ngara Gals wueh!

Writing this takes me many years back but I can never forget the glee of pure testosterone rushing through our veins as hockey sticks, desks and other crude weapons were utilized for a proper mass fight…

Sasa mimi nilikuwa nakatia kadem flani nikaskia war cries coming from the parking lot…kukimbia nilikutana na ngumi msee…adrenaline ikapanda. mangumi with some guy who still had his blazer and backpack on. Tuliwekana mablow alafu sasa vile MFA ni chuo ya masanse wakafika kabla meno za watu zimwagike.

Good ol days

I’ve done beginner levels za tae kwon do na American kenpo, na kung-fu intermediate… Sijapatana na mtu wa kumwagia skills… Naeza wachanganya hii kijiji yote na niwachome

Jana kuna video iliekwa hapa, some nyang’au alikua amejichocha, amevua mpaka shati, aligongwa once akaona what we call marudurudu

@Parerenyatwa niaje kipii? Ulipona zile ma STDs ama bado unameza dawa polepole bila kusumbua?

Wewe ni garbage. Wasee wa martial arts hawajigambi! Ngoma wewe!

Ungepasua kichwa yake akuheshimu.

Online naeza brag vile nataka… Umeskia ntawachanganya village yote ukaogopa…

Ngombe taka taka ya highway chieth

Prisss just go for martial arts hakuna kujichocha… I bet press ups za fist as you crawl for 60 meters will motivate you

Ukipata niambie. I want to fight hii Ngombe ya highway @samachel .Utaheshimu jamu meffi. :smiley: