When was the last time you were in a physical fight? How did it go?

Put a guy in a wreso lock,guy hit the floor,guy died,waiter told police that guy was drunk,slipped and fell,and akanyuria pap…in short a guy he was fighting died. Aliua.

tai chi ndio zangu

If these events took place in UoN around 2007/2008, I was in the crowd saying “Let’s just watch”

@ChifuMbitika chunga usikujiwe kama ule dame wa patanisho

4yrs ago and it was messy.I was drunk and hungry!

Mwaka gani hii…maybe nishaikuchapa

Effort unending…ulipatanga toolbox ikiwa mpya?

Yap haikuwa mzee vile. Jamhu ehhh

Jamhu ahh…I once led a strike tukiwa naks…tuliungana shule zote za nai tukapiga za ocha…basi ikarudi bila vioo…hata kwa insyder nimetokea…good old tyms

niaje mungich

Reminds of wars with upper and Aquinas in the mid 90’s. Effort Unending

Ile vita nilishika @wakanyama,wacha tu,he had to write an official letter to be evicted from the village by mono baller.

poa sana sungush

jakeino mimi nauwa wewe

unless nikuwe nimeshikwa na @Supu don

kumbe hata wewe mwanamarine ni kamzae kivyako?

vividly recall,ten years ago I woke up with a black eye after a night out in kilgoris,all I rememberd is me shouting am a fucking Ap(cop)…the rest is history.

jakeino ni nini umbwer iii!

Sometime in 2012, walking with my girl now wife hapo dagoretti corner, a “mad guy” walking towards us pinched her on the hip, nikampiga teke, he started running away laughing, a hawker who saw what happened akanirushia kijiti nitandike msee but by then the guy alikuwa amekimbia kabisa. I could not even hear what nilikuwa naambiwa juu ya adrenaline na kukasirika.

He he nilipiga Caretaker wangu pale AirportView Apts pale Kobil…afew years back…juu ya kunizimia maji.
My hand was swollen for weeks…its like I punched a wall! alikuwa amelewa akaniongelesha shit n I had a muslim chick at that time so maji was a necessity…
Nilimuwekelea moja nzito ya uso nikaskia Kraaakkk!! jamaa akakuja na Panga nikatoka naile sword ya ndauo inakuwanaga chini ya driver’s seat! It was a mess…