Where can I get a manual lawn mower?

Inakaa unaelewa hii maneno ya landscaping poa Sana.

[SIZE=1]Shamba boy huyu[/SIZE]

Fuga senge

I see. Thank you for the eye opener! :smiley:

Buy second hand one unless you are are mawning a golf course. There is a guy who sell them near shell @ Muthaiga heights.

Just buy the manual mower you wanted initially. It’s about 15k and lasts forever. I told you enda Game store, garden city.

A

Aaah! Yes, I know the place. Had not come to mind. Will check it out. Thanks.:cool:

Information is power. now I can make an informed choice. I will weigh everything. :cool:

Thank you guys for your input. I think I’m now better off in knowing than when I started.

Ama Game karen

A brush cutter and mower serve different purposes.

I used this lawn mower a very long while back as it was a small space it was being used for. As for lasting forever, yes it does, as long as you buy a new one. Not once did it malfunction, except now, more than 20 years later, and I suspect it’s because it was not used for long long after grass was replaced by concrete. It requires oiling on moving parts so perhaps it rusted. I wanted to inherit it but nikiulizwa naweza nunua gani, afadhali Ile ya mafuta ya kuwekelea kwa mgongo but if the pockets are deep, there are good ones that are combo grass cutter/hedge trimmer/brush for a little over 18k. Ama uende Husquvarna…check lokeshen online.

Think outside the box Mr. GrassCutter. Ngo’a nyasi upande malenge ama ni marenge…utapata mboga na matunda pap

I’ve seen it been used for both. Si unajua tu, jug pia ni kikombe kikiumana. :smiley:

Another lokeshen. Thanks. :cool:

I like that part of it lasting forever with minimal maintenance. Quite a selling point. The area is not thaaat large. About 30m by 50m with a house within it. Husquvarna nimeongeza kwa list. Thanks for that.

The attraction of having grass around the house cut like with scissors kama golf course is the thing on my mind. Malenge will spoil the bustani. Zikae kando.

ama upande carpet grass

If you want your lawn to look like the football pitch pale Emirates Stadium nunua hiyo mower.

A Brush cutter is for getting rid of weeds not maintaining a lawn. Tena you have to keep mixing petrol and oil for the 2 stroke engine.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/W8hR4881IPQ/sddefault.jpg.

I planted some grass last year. Now almost 2 yrs. Zinamea mpaka unaogopa kukanyaga buana :smiley: