Where can I get a manual lawn mower?

Shikilia hapo brother boss! Grass kama hii is the endgame I want.

With the leads I’ve got, naona nikifaulu.

Hhhhmmmm

And just like a good hairstyle, the trick is to cut/mow it often eg every week to keep it low, tidy and soft. If you allow the grass to over grow, it becomes tough and one would need lots of energy to trim it.

Hiyo part ya every week tutaangalia. Thanks for the tip. :cool:

Makosa iko hapo. Don’t plant any grass. [ATTACH=full]403092[/ATTACH]

Plant the above grass. Its readily available and covers the ground easily . requires minimal maintenance

please report if you find it. and bei. i could do with one.

well, my experience is opposite., my lawn has a big patch with this grass, and it sprouts so fast, every week i need a lawn mower

really? or you are talking of a different grass? I planted last year na saa hii iko about 2.5 - 3inches tall which is good for me. But kuna kuku wanakula the soft part ikijaribu kutokea hence controlling the growth. I planted carpet grass another section 2 mnths ago nataka nione which will work beautiful for me…ama nimaintain zote

Hii ni nyasi gani?

well, you have said it, you have chickens to trim it routinely. it’s good biological control in place.

Sijui the name of the grass I planted but the leaves kind of looks like this. Its true they grow fast and it overpowers any other grass in the same location. Haibembelezwi kumea. :smiley:

Of course. Hii long weekend ni ya kutembea. :wink:

it is called St. Augustine grass (Stenotaphrum secundatum ). it suppresses every other grass species. its one of the fastest-growing species. Fuga Kuku kinyenji free range ama invest in a lawn mower, the latter is actually what brought me to this thread

labda ni hiyo. Tafuta fkuku watakufanyia trimming

if its growing slow the issue could be the soil type or water availability too, but its a grass we can almost call invader species when conditions are good

Don’t let those chickens go. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to finally identify it. Perhaps someone can be enterprising enough to produce them for sale where they not common.

Nop, ilishika vizuri sana. I made sure it was watered regularly and also added goat manure. I however had to cover it since chicken were devouring it like no ones business.

For the carpet grass i’ve not gone back to ocha and if I manage this weekend nitaenda kuona progress

With these rains, their growth will be vigorous. Wenye kuku kama @Trojanex have reduced cost of supplementary feed.

Ni kuku kienyeji free range na zinaipenda sana