where do people get HIV from?

thanks

Thanks

Have you read about the bonoko test kits being bought by people like you?
Their logic is simple. You test negative, you’ll keep on buying their kit. You test positive and that’s the last time you’ll need their kit!

How legitimate are these test kits in the first place, like the level of accuracy of results displayed from using the kit compared to a VCT blood test?

You know you could be right…Back in college i knew two guys like you, resistant to condoms but addicted to whores…and each test they took (in our presence) turned out negative.
A number of people are immune, just that they don’t know

[ATTACH=full]151214[/ATTACH]

Thank God, HIV is not a joke bro, or any disease for that matter. Shukuru Mungu and don’t be promiscuous.

Troll

@karl marx Nobody cares

Kindly do not mislead the NVs.

[ATTACH=full]151215[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D
How the hell did that sheppart get in there?

SAD FOR A VILLAGE ELDER

Whatever awaits you is still doing press-ups

[ATTACH=full]151225[/ATTACH]

was with a friend jana alikuwa ananiambia yeye hatumiangi condoms hata on prostitutes na the guy stayed in kisumu for 3 years na he is negative

Like a Greek tragedy
:D:D:D
Epic!

If you are so sure you are immune to the virus, what then were you scared about?
You are only engaging is stupid chest thumping.

Copied from a real forum. Skiza kwa makini

[SIZE=5]My Life time dissapointment[/SIZE]
Folks,

I was a long time traveler to Ethiopia through a non-profit organization to develop rural Ethiopia. I have travelled to that country almost 5 times for the last 13 years. I had stayed more than 9 months in one occasion to the point of learning the basics of the local languages and finding my way around. I was addicted to the Ethiopian Girls. I had a fine sex with them, BJ, Treesome, you name it. It was a paradise for mongering since the level of poverty is beyond anywhere else in this planet.

I have recently diagnosed with HIV AIDS and the doctors told me that it is the type that exists in Africa. I have never travelled to other parts of Africa except my usual trip to Ethiopia. It is a dangerous place to be and I was ignorant to expose myself for such a danger while the statistics clearly shows the pandemic of HIV AIDS in Ethiopia is real and taking so many lifes i that poor country.

Siet! :eek::eek::eek: to the OP, ugonjwa upo!

… And he’s about to blow it!

Ebu tuambiane ukweli @Luther12 @Adeudeu…kwanza wewe iyo jina ukifika Busia geauza it depicts a bird that is associated na bad omen, it chirps mostly at 2 in the morning.
Back to the point, after how long can a normal guy exhibit symptoms za okimi na ni gani uanza ku show mostly

From what I gather mosquitos and vaccines are the most effective vectors za ukedi, DF ni kama umechomeka ama una herpes ndio risk iko.
Also naskia virus inaitwa CAEV Inakuwanga na cross immunological reaction na ukedi so ukiona mbuzi yako imefura magoti maziwa yake(bila kuchemshwa) inaeza kukutoa kwa ngori. For more acute infections you can get a microscope, a centrifuge machine, test tubes, slides, na kale kareverse munyonyi ujimakie vaccine yako na hiyo fluid ya magoti ya said mbuzi ina arthritis(infected with CAEV). Warning, Make sure you don’t mix the layers after you spin the fluid or else you risk severe allergic reaction to the goat’s genetic stuff.
Disclaimer; I am not a virologist or a doctor so do your homework before playing doctor on yourself.