where do people get HIV from?

Yesternight I took a test inside the house. Negative. After several months of being scared. Right now I am heading to SJ for some celebration. I have never used a condom all of my life. I suspect I am immune to that virus. Of course dryfry is a bit expensive. I once read deeply about HIV, there are some people immune to it, like me for example.

[ATTACH=full]151170[/ATTACH]

Instead of being grateful and starting on a clean slate you are going to a whorehouse for DF!!! You need Jesus in your life.

I am in lack of words for you.

Troll
Meffi

and you are a village elder na UGECUNA…

The only close relative who died because of HIV is my cousin. We used to DF everywhere in Nairobi. I feel good. I feel so negative.

Tafuta utapata and make sure you go round the village shouting about your newly acquired status !

Man is never hot!

[ATTACH=full]151194[/ATTACH]

Maybe you have just been lucky all this time…

Hiyo usonko yote wewe huringia bado unaenda SJ of all the places

@karl marx wewe ndio ule jamaa ulitombewa bibi ukaanza kulia , umbwaaa attention whore

You get what you ask for…haiya

Ulicheck hizo zingine kama syphilis, chlamydia etc. They are equally deadly na hazionekani rahisi…

and where do i purchase the self testing kit? which pharmacy stocks them in Nairobi?

Goodlife

They are pretty hard to get. Just go to a VCT and get it over with instead of complicating shit.

Transchem

Endelea na hio tabia yako and in a few weeks hautakuwa ukiuliza watu hupata HIV aje