Which among these can you compromise?

Dont be desperate… The trick is to enjoy your life, be cheerful and the one who is meant for you will be attracted to you like a moth to a flame.

2 Likes

definitely the first section of number 4, but no hustles, i would rather pay her a monthly salary to save her from the shit associated with hustling

1 Like

Hustling in Kenya makes or breaks a person.

2 Likes

Hio list una mob sana. I have come to realize that all flaws you listed can’t be on one chic. Let me give examples of characters I have in mind. pretty face might be tidy, party animal and good cook with low intelligence. The fugly bitch is entitled, wanna do a phd soon. She is also untidy and prefers take outs from chipo mwitu to branded outlets depending on what’s in the pocket, fucks only when drunk.

Mimi kwangu naona usafi, upushi, ngono ndizo vitu za maana.

3 Likes

#4 naishi nayo

:D:D:D , what are the odds of making before breaking, its always breaks then maybe makes later

1-4, and 7 sigwes.

1 Like

In my case I failed so many times and still fail once in a while. But optimism, my son and hope keep me going.

1 Like

Usiharakishwe na watu. Dance to your own drum beats.

5 coz she can learn

I feel you man. But I can say I have achieved way above what I envisioned at 30 except that one thing - marriage. I am desperate. Where are the girls?

That wasn’t in one person. It’s just a list of most flaws I have found in women and it might not be what I can put up with can be same with another but it’s good to have an opinion.

Siharakishwi but I am getting desperate. Waembu mekuo?

Can’t relate bibi siongezi

1 Like

Bro… Chicks can smell desperation from 20miles and they will either use you or avoid you. The trick is to be a cheerful happy go lucky dude and you will be spoilt for choice. Dont be in a rush or you will attract another singoooo mum akuchezee.

6 Likes

Big ups!

Unarudi check up lini nikupeleke? Kuna nurse niliona huko swafiii kabisa.

I was of the same opinion

Uko na mchezo,naenda Western ongea mzuri Niko na Cuzo nurse nifanye intro:D

Weka sketch ndio hii part ieleweke…

2 Likes