Which among these can you compromise?

Tuma picha ni jincheng jangili kwanza tuongee :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t be. Ndící kana mekuo, mimi nilielekwa Kathonzweni kwa kina @vuja de .

1 Like

6… I will try and teach her

Hapa siezi compromise.

The only thing I can’t live with is a party animal and untidyness. I don’t want to come home to a dirty house and a woman who hasn’t showered the whole day.
The rest is a matter of giving subtle hints and telling them in a firm manner what you expect in other areas.

1 Like

Number 1 only. Since in most ladies currently, 95℅ of their beauty can be wiped away with a brush.

1 Like

@The Perfectionist naona umeanza kua na issues za marriage, jamaa tulia don’t Rush.
Tulia kabisaaa

2 Likes

I have been a victim of desperation,though when she ran from me,she got into another banter and ended up conceiving,mungu halali coz she then came back to me in a friendly way and I sensed something.I chose to play along but not touch it.She couldn’t wait for me to see the belly grow,so she had to let it out.I can remember the laughter I gave when she mentioned that she is paged.She then blocked me.

Nimekuwa nikienda out but all of them seem to pint,ama nichukue mmoja nibadilishe tabia

2 Likes

Maybe compromise poor sex.Naweza mturnworld class within a month.

This is just out of curiosity - what is there in a newspaper that makes forgoing the rest of it for the “Andy Capp” and “The Watchman” sections indicative of low(er) intelligence?
Most of that list is skewed my friend…possibly all of it I daresay.
These criteria are subjective and/or relative my brother and if you use them for yardsticks you will most likely shortchange yourself.

3 Likes

And after hio experience ukapata maudu ni mega

bado ebu nipe hint ya hunting joints,huu mwaka lazima dada ya mtu awe wangu

1 Like

Unataka wa tz?

1 Like

saa hii sikatai yeyote…

1 Like

She has already compromised for you. Just reciprocate.

1 Like

you mean to say mahangaiko maishani hayaishi?

I can compromise number 4. I am formally employed but my wife ni hustler and has a monthly net greater than mine

Kagua wote,in the process utapatana na mzuri.Mahangaiko hayaishi ukipita moja,kunalingine lakungoja mbeleni

1 Like

I can live with little income from her. I WANT PEACE.

1 Like

i can easily compromise on number 4 as long as her hustles are nothing imoral. i’d want a woman who brings something on the table other than just sex. nikija na nyamchom naye anakuja na kachumbari we enjoy together. not a lazy broke nagging woman with entitlement issues just because she is attrative,asking questions like ‘huwezi kuja na kachumbari?’ God knows how much i hate this kind of questions. Untidiness is unforgivable,i have tendancy to judge women by their nails. long nails means dirty woman,coz,thinking about it,:eek:how does she even clean herself??

3 Likes