While f*ckers are still on debt and tax driven economy : *GHANA SHIFTS ATTENTION FROM TAX DRIVEN ECONOMY TO PRODUCTION DRIVEN ECONOMY*

The beta male thinks in slow motion.

Sasa unaona hii thread ni scam ama nini mtu wangu?

Old man,you have been looking for way of shaming me around here.Let me tell one thing am not as daft as I seem to carry myself around here,nakuonea 18 where all your pokings are headed to.

Wewe kwanza jitoe jiggers ndio uongee na village hulk like me

Haiiiyaa :smiley:

[SIZE=7]The 5 Countries Without Income Taxes[/SIZE]

Some of the most popular countries that offer the financial benefit of having no income tax are Bermuda, Monaco, the Bahamas, Andorra and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). There are a number of countries without the burden of income taxes, and many of them are very pleasant countries in which to live. However, taking advantage of living in a no-income-tax country is not as easy as packing a suitcase and buying a plane ticket. Citizens of the United States cannot escape paying U.S. income taxes just by moving to another country. All U.S. citizens, regardless of where they choose to reside, are still legally obligated to file U.S. income taxes in the same way as if they were living in the U.S. The only small exception is in some instances, it is possible to exclude a limited amount of foreign-earned income from U.S. taxation.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/100215/5-countries-without-income-taxes.asp

Hana akili huyo,jiggers kesha kula yote

Sikuwa na haja na wewe niliuliza OP contingency zenye zimechukuliwa ukakimbia kuniita myopic. I am even doubting you know the meaning of the word coz it doesn’t fit the context. Tuache kuharibia mwenyewe thread please.

Lemme help them before they come…LIWE LIWALO

The Kenyan economy , government policy and any other decision making process is controlled by the tenderpreneurs,cartels in govt, led by the biggest cartels in KE, Kenyatta family, Moi Family, Ruto and his minions …
Any decision is made to first benefit the above and their friends…
Any other decision made cannot hurt the interest of the group
After that other decisions are made for PR purposes to hoodwink hoi pollois

Shifting to a production economy and making policies to support such cannot be made by such selfish people who take Kenya like a cash cow…
Being taxed and getting milked on tenders is their top agenda… and its the easiest…

Look at the successful sectors in KE,they came up as a result of luck n resilience of the people, never has the KE govt set out to build a sector…
Others are as a result of govt failure…look at the billions remitted by Kenyans abroad who moved out after the near collapse of the economy in the 90s…but now you will hear of a motherfucker president quoting it as if it’s part of his achievement.

huyu friend yako kwani ali-swim Mediterranean @nichonasri

I am also not sure of who I am,help me discover myself

Alikatia @Purple akaonyeshwa siberia,plead with her to return him,I know you two liked each other nowonder you are looking for him.Perfect definition of mabeshte.Now sorry this thread was important but tumeichafua kiasi

You are hitting their heads on the nail …Tibing Tibing

Okay I will look for Madam

Nikweli Hii wakili gready ulim-exile Siberia? @Purple

Gone for lunch.

only beta-males, ugly women, and underprivileged people see themselves as victims. Ati “shaming me” and he barely knows you

With high production of power, oil and small population, the sky is their limits.

Basically what the govt is doing is encouraging every wanjiku to go into dynamic business by telling them, “hey the environment is good, come do business”.

Not only are they relaxing taxes on businesses but citizens too. With time that poor citizen will have more capital in hand & with time set up shop widening the tax pool. Of course once in a while a sneaky tax might be pulled through if things are dire.

The ugly thing with our system is that even to set up a simple liquor shop, bar, a unique go down/warehouse zile charges from different “authorities” just put you off. As i pen this gas prices are rising and it has nothing to do with Intl logistics but taxes. The annoying thingis that IMF is giving the recommendations.

I applaud Ghana for starting the journey. We ought to follow suit, not being told by China to take debts so as to dev then later give your ideas with your own port.