While f*ckers are still on debt and tax driven economy : *GHANA SHIFTS ATTENTION FROM TAX DRIVEN ECONOMY TO PRODUCTION DRIVEN ECONOMY*

May you choke on that piece of nduma you are just about to swallow

Wee nikii kiraguthuburaa…Kai wina maii itina

[SIZE=6]Even smale scale fckers are not speared by the beast aka 666 aka Huduma fcker:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][ATTACH=full]233729[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

The traders with businesses that have an annual turnover of below Sh5 million, will be expected to pay a new presumptive tax computed at the rate of 15 per cent of their annual permit fee.

According to the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), the presumptive tax is supposed to bring on board taxpayers who are outside the net.

The tax was supposed to be implemented yesterday. However it is facing challenges after KRA failed to draw up on time the modalities that are supposed to ease its implementation.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001308161/uhuru-s-plan-to-tax-2-7-million-hustlers

I hope god wa K-Talk hayuko lunch pia, anasikiza maombi zako @Kwame the God

But kenya we are too dip in shit I do not know how we can come out. The new constitution bloated govt wage bill, those making policies can not dare come up with something like this becoz they know their will be no cash to pay them. Second hindrance are the developed countries who want to do bizness with us. For instance, IMF wants loan us money and dictate of how we will be taxed to pay them.

I am omnipresent my child, i am everywhere even when you do those very awful deeds i see everything.

Sorry, you’ll have to be disappointed coz I am already done with lunch. Lakini nikuulize ni juu niliku- correct jana, au ni juu I called out your cock and bull 8k shoe burning story?

No you just have to die,whether what i said was right or wrong what does that have to do with your life.Nikikwambia saa hii nimeinama boxer ikataruka,why would be concerned with that

They’re going to use Oil to wage the gap. And in that time period, they’ll try and reduce taxes and encourage the economy to grow basically industrialize.

Surprisingly it may actually increase. When you slap small businesses with 17.5 VAT, most will go underground. Reduce this to 3 percent and nobody will think of dodging because the difference is negligible.

We are a service led economy. I hope your figures on Ghana are accurate, if so then congrats to them.

Kenya is a country made up of many resilient fools. From our so called professionals down to wanjiku. First of all we missed the bus by not changing the system in 2010 from a presidential to a parliamentary system of govt. We keep fighting and polarising ourselves for presidency yet that nonsense would have ended. with a true parliamentary system. No need for mwananchi to be hoodwinked into voting a useless n ineffective president while killing each other. You only concentrate on your mp. Party numbers in parliament determine who forms the next govt. Again we were given a constitution that trippled the size of govt and their bloated salaries.
Second, that fool rotich and the so called treasury mandarins are downright incompetent and leading an equally clueless tax body kra. Always thinking increase in taxes is an increase in growth. Kra right now is hoping to increase vat by denying or intimidating businesses into not claiming input vat by introducing vaa. Is that even a strategy? Rotich came up with presumptive tax. What nonsense. He should infact abolish even installment tax, and those capital gains shit.

Hiyo herb unatumia sio poa…We had another fool in Western Kenya who after burning herb, thought he was a god even called himself Jehovah Wanyonyi, he was just an ordinary f*cker :smiley:

What makes you sure?

What makes you think they would undertake such project without a proper plan.Does it take an angel to know there would be challenges of sustaining their expenditure without collecting revenues in term of tax,hence plan in advance on how to deal with situations as they arise.
My thought is that they already have money set aside for that purpose.
Those are my thoughts you bugger

The most common approach is usually to cut down the size of the government by doing away with unnecessary bodies/commissions, increasing efficiency and even letting go of redundant staff members or government agencies as a whole. The way New Zealand went about with it.

This thiefs have moles everywhere including here who will totally dismiss you when you point out that we are on the verge of collapsing. The red eyed guy has done us more harm than good.

There is one mzee around who think his way is the only way.Tungati turia twa tene

kwani bado unaumwa?

Kuumwa na nini…unaona shida yako sasa,nani amekwambia naumwa.