Who else believes Jaguar had some valid points but failed in communication?

More reason ninasema…Riwe riwaro!!

Tatizo mmezoea siasa all the way.Ata huku kwenye kiforum chenu ni kuongea tu and no action.Sisi hatuongei sanaa ni kufanya action tu.Vifaranga vyenu tulichoma na ng’ombe tuliwanyanganya tukapiga mnada.Aya pigeni watu wetu muone moto Mbwa wakubwa nyie na dada zenu tunawainamisha

single digit IQ coward, think beyond your dick

There’s really no difference here between Jaguar and Trump calling for Mexicans to be kicked out. So what happens next when all foreigners are kicked out? Shall we say Kikuyus are taking everything over and kick them out? Then who’s next after you kick out all the other tribes? The other clan,cousins?

https://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/5173690/highRes/2381874/-/maxw/600/-/scd36hz/-/KENYAN+PIC.jpg
Mr Raphael Ongangi, the Kenyan businessman who was abducted in Dar es Salaam on Monday, June 24, 2019. PHOTO | THE CITIZEN | NATION MEDIA GROUP
In Summary
[ul]
[li]In an interview with The Citizen, she said she was with Mr Raphael Ongangi when gunmen accosted them and drove away with the businessman.[/li][li]Kenya’s High Commissioner Dan Kazungu was quoted by a Kenyan media saying he had been informed and they are working with Tanzanian authorities to find the man.[/li][/ul]
ADVERTISEMENT

https://www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/5098438/medRes/2331548/-/145sqtqz/-/citizen.jpg[B]By THE CITIZEN[/B]
More by this Author
DAR ES SALAAM,
Veronica Kundya, the wife of a Kenyan businessman, Mr Raphael Ongangi, who was reported missing in Dar es Salaam says she fears for her safety and that of the family following his abduction.
Ms Kundya has appealed to police to help find her husband who was taken away by unknown gunmen on Monday night as they drove home after visiting their children in school.
In an interview with The Citizen, she said she was with Mr Ongangi when the assailants accosted them and drove away with the businessman.
She said she has recorded a statement with the Oysterbay Police Station.
Dar es Salaam Special Police Zone Commander Lazaro Mambosasa on Wednesday, June 26, 2019, told The Citizen in a telephone interview that he was not aware of the incident.
Related Stories
[ul]
[li]https://img.youtube.com/vi/n3U_U0Gd6ts/mqdefault.jpgNjagua in trouble over ‘xenophobic’ remarks - VIDEO[/li][li]https://img.youtube.com/vi/e-jRBOuQ3Tk/mqdefault.jpgStorm in Dar over Njagua’s ‘hate’ remarks - VIDEO[/li][/ul]
Ms Kundya has described the incident as shocking and frightening, saying that she will not be safe as long as her husband’s whereabouts remain unknown.
She urged the security organs to intensify their efforts to locate him.
Mr Ongangi who runs a cargo logistics business, was abducted at about 9.30pm on Monday, June 24, 2019.
Ms Kundya said that she reported the incident at the Osyterbay police post the same night the incident happened. She was at the same station on Wednesday for a follow up.
Kenya’s High Commissioner to Dar es Salaam, Mr Dan Kazungu, was on Wednesday quoted by the Standard of Kenya as confirming that they have received the reports of the missing trader and were working with Tanzanian authorities to find him.

According to Ms Kundya’s, unknown gunmen cornered the couple at the intersection of Karume and Msasani road in the upmarket neighbourhood of Oysterbay, right next to the Ugandan High Commission.
She said three men who claimed to be security officers and brandishing guns forced her to the back seat of the car and drove them to Safari beach near Msasani fish market.
CCTV cameras show three cars, two motorbikes and more men arriving along with the couples’ Land Rover Discovery Sport.
They then moved Ongangi to another car and left, leaving her waiting in the family’s vehicle, she narrated.
“They left me with instructions to wait for further information, and about an hour later, I received a call from my husband with instructions that I should go home and not report the incident anywhere,” said the mother of two.
After that, Veronica said that she drove straight to her home in Kinondoni to see if anyone went there.
After assuring herself that no one did, she drove to Oysterbay police to report the incident. She then also reported the case to Kenyan High Commission.
TRANSPORT BUSINESS
The Kenyan runs a transportation business between the port of Dar es Salaam and neighbouring countries of DR Congo, Zambia and Rwanda.
The wife says she does not know the motive behind her husband’s abduction.

“My husband is not a big businessman that you may assume that he might have been involved in unscrupulous deals nor does he have a record of quarrelling with anyone over anything. He is not involved in politics or anything that you may say attracted adversaries,” Ms Kundya said.
She said the gunmen looked very calm and not like people who were acting in a hurry.
“At one point one of them was rolling a pistol directed at my head. I asked him why he was doing it and he stopped.”
“Another one asked if he looked familiar.”

Keep your sextuple, septuple, octuple digit IQ by yourself.Let me use my single digit the way I want, Rubbish.

They are many stories like this…

Tanzanian woman kills Kenyan neighbour over a beer bottle | The Citizen

Kenya we need civic education ndio tuelewe kazi ya MP ni nini, pia hao ni Kama hawajui kazi zao

Tanzanian indeed,Ghasser!

People fear to speak the Truth.
Muthamaki rules on financial favours or physical harm. If you fall out with him ole kwako. Everyone knows we are heading wrong direction but its better to keep quiet and live a few more years.
When Jesus Christ took it upon himself to save people they crucified him.

Tanzanians investments in kenya
1 Begging
2Prostitution
3 witchcraft
4 Hawking

Those guys are feeding us. All the maize we use to make our unga comes from tz. All our tomatoes and onions comes from tz. The cheap gas we cook with comes from tz through namanga.

You need to do more research then come here to yap. Cheap maize comes from Uganda and is cheap simply because of the high cost of production in Kenya, nothing else. Onions yes but can still be sought from other countries. TZ wako na gas mining hubs?

kwenda namanga uone malorry zikiingia, wacha maswali. kwenda mombasa maize millers uone lorry zimepoga foleni, usome number plate na uangalie zimebeba nini, very simple.

From East African Grain Council
“During that period, Uganda’s exports to Kenya stood at 29,752 tonnes, while Tanzania exported 31,963 tonnes, a 36 per cent and 14 per cent decline respectively from the previous quarter.”

Their products are cheap and that’s why entrepreneurs make a dash for them but its not that we lack the capacity to self sustain Agriculturally.

Those are the things least developed countries (LDC) export.

Halafu hapo kwa tomatoes ni percentage kidogo inaingia.

Your negativity about TZ will never help you rather keep hurting your feelings.Some of your own people know how TZ is feeding you in different ways.Mwageni ugali nasi tumwage mboga tuone sasa.

Correction, their maize is used to make animal feeds. Our Millers use maize from the North Rift to make unga ya Ugali, apparently it’s of higher quality.

we export even matchboxes to Tanzania.