WHO OWNS A RANGE ROVER TALKERS?

Jaruo ni jaruo tu!!!

I first saw this beast kwa ile movie London has Fallen and I immediately loved it.Its exterior and interior is on point bila kusahau it’s powered by V8 engine

No broke ass niggas priss!

expound for FP

Yaani watu wako top of range wakati nakazana ni graduate to some clean second hand Vanguard/Harrier…nko tired kunusa chini.

most people buy things they don’t need to show off to people who don’t need showing off to.

Does Kanyoka’s Range Rover [SIZE=1]Voxy[/SIZE] count?

Aiii! Acheni aitwe Okumu:D

This guy can only afford a harrier. 2400cc. That is the ideal car. $3500 is peanuts.

Kuna talker alisema when you own a Range rover ukiwa na bash kwako you will invite your mechanic juu mmekuwa mabeshte sana

:D:D

I would not call 3500 USD peanuts but I agree a clean Harrier would do for him.

Its peanuts for the life he wants

Longtime investments ni muhimu,hii kibarua inaweza katika anytime na unaishi rental kile ,una drive range sport ,savings zinapungua kila siku juu unataka ku mantain former lifestyle,my fren trust me bibi ataenda ukimbie hapa ukimuita kunguru.For me nikiwa na income ya 200k monthly na rent nyumba ya 20 k one bedroom,save na nunua plot ya 2m kitengela milimani,ocha na jenga keja na savings ya kitu 3 m,savings plus loan na maliza keja ya nairobi halafu ndio nifikiri gari mzuri.

And you receive a Christmas card from your mech.

:D:D:D:D:D

Comments zinanimaliza. Swali ilikuwa ; who owns a Range Rover? Sasa experts watokelezea. Ooh anunue plot, ooh tafuta shares,ooh anunue harrier:mad::mad::mad:. From the comments, hakuna MTU ako na range Rover in ujuaji tuu. Hata huyo JM Baraza has just pulled an opinion out of his ass.
I’ll attempt to stick to the question. Owning a Range Rover is an experience just like owning any other car. You treat it well, it serves you well. You bash it, you cry in the toilet. Complaints usually come from guys seeking to scrounge on maintenance as they would on Japanese jalopies. This is suicidal on any European car.
Your biggest headache would be the air springs which can comfortably be replaced with coilovers and the ECU mapped. Your injectors might also act up but that can be addressed by cleaning them something you can do yourself.
Fueling should be a non issue as the consumption isnt all that high unless you are comparing with a Toyota NZE.
Signed
Former possessor of a 2007 Land Rover Discovery 3. Discovery 3=Range Rover donge?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D:D

Theuri banks 1 million daily hasumbui ,Shoti drives Volkswagen toureg anasumbua,othithunder drives BMW ,Mercedes comp na hatusumbu,mutu random drives marc x anasumbua ,I love this village

The more the reason why such an income may forever elude you. Why? You ask. You have a peasant mentality. Basically what you think is important or a proper way of living life. Why for example dibt you mention starting a social enterprise that will change life or going back to school. Ni vizuri kujipanga lakini isiwe kujipanga ile ya kujisindilia zaidi into peasantry. Kuna kitu inaitwa perspective. Your perspective will be limited by where you live, who you associate with, where you socialize etc. Generally, how you approach life.