WHO OWNS A RANGE ROVER TALKERS?

Bro you might be right but ive seen some of you who had that mentality job haikuenda kwa njia mzuri ,ocha hana keja ,staying in rental ,job kupata ni ngumu juu refferal from former employer hawezi pata,at times you should think outside the box ,look at it from another angle,firms ære busy downsizing due to economic crunch ,kazi ikiisha utaishi kwa hio rangerover,s.m.h !

I knew someone will mention the word…plot

I knew the word plot will be mentioned here.

What i know we dont come from the same background ,nyinyi ni watoto wa birrionarres so you don’t have to struggle to put food on the table . I know on Stupid chap the dåd is a senior chap in gava helped the kid get employed nssf with a salary of 200 k plus,bought him an appartment kile ya 18 m ,furnished it na mujama bado hupewa pocket money .Now you get my line of reasoning with some of you may differ?

ahaa… @spear tried and answered it. am in no plan to own a rangie but kuna figures jm baraza ana quote. 800000 for maintaince kwani ni nini huaribika.

What you are advocating for is that people should live comfortable predictable lives, donge? Lakini nauliseko, si hip no kujinyima raha. You might die before ujenge kwa hio buloti.

There is nothing wrong with buying a plot.It’s a good investment but maybe the guy who wants to buy that car already has a plot.I hope that guy you are saying can be independent.

Puku wapi ile picha ya x6, guzzler ya unleaded grass :D:D:D

Live your life man as ive said we come from different background ,everyone makes his own bed the way he likes.

:smiley:

Huwa tunamsaidia kunyua salo na pocket money bila huruma.

[ATTACH=full]128022[/ATTACH]

:eek:

And misfortunes and opportunities overtake us all. That investment you may think is secure might end up being a loss. There are times when buying a car is a better investment than buying land, if you go broke with a car you can do taxi and put food on the table. I would not encourage a hustler to buy land if he can not go ahead and build himself a house, or atleast do farming.

Rangerover å taxi ebu not advice him on stocks ånd the last time i checked land price hupanda gari ukipiga start hivi bei inashuka.

Hehehe hii bukusu niko sure hizi sweeps inafanya jama style ya @ jimmy ,ako na handle mpya.

I told you that guy at times chucks stuff out of his ass and present it as reasoned advice.

RR si ya hustler, ilikuwa advice to mahustler. I believe by the time mtu anafika kiwango ya kufikiria kununua merc, bmw and prados e.t.c tayari anaishi kwake. Na kama haishi kwake, he has his own house ni vile job iko far to where he has built.

Enda mazishi some parts of Kenya utapata mtu ako na range lakini nyumba ya nyasi

Wacheni kutoa watu kama mimi roho ya owning a range rover bwana . Hiyo tu ndio gari hunipea mori ya hustling bigger and bigger .

But on a serious note , the biggest problems with a range rover from owners is fuel consumption , air suspension and some electrical features .
Fuel consumption on range rover pre 2013 is not so good , real life average is between 18-23 litres per 100 km .

Air suspension ni raha but shida with the errors , so unless you can be buying new ones or repairing then like someone above has said , you can convert to coils and drive in peace .

Some electrical issues are ignored like heated seats malfunction (hatuna winter so you’ll be fine) , Tyre pressure warnings (tumia macho) .

BUT kuna kitu huitwa body electrical control module , this is like the brain of electrical functions in the car , sometimes wiper inapanguza hewa , headlight inawaka moja , remote locking ina shida… this is what causes most fears about range rovers but is just about finding the right mechanic who can fix it it .

Apart from electrical problems , engine ya range rover na ya probox use the same combustion technics , nothing special and that’s why range rovers from as far as 1995 are still going strong , maintenance ni usual car . So for me , a disposable amount of 40k (minus fuel expenses) is enough to own it and you won’t even be spending that amount more than 5 months a year . But si ati uende servicing kwa range rover dealership , utafanywa vile Huddah alifanywa .[ATTACH=full]128066[/ATTACH]