Why family should always be important

Niaje @Mathice kwani Kimbo iko wapi?

Ile Kimbo niko familiar with ni mafuta ya kupika na inapatikana kwa shops.

kutoka ile wakati uliweka ile picha unaona vile uko na demand?i knew it was a subtler message to ’ em 'faggots

picha gani hiyo peddler wa mitura za paka?

Chances are you also started looking for them after you secured the new job.
Chances are that you sank into depression after losing your first job and was unable to forge proper interactions with people around you
Chances are that your friends didn’t know how to help you because your interactions were built on foundations of pombe na umalaya
Chances are that the friends you have now are of better quality and would go to great lengths in supporting you unlike previous ones

ile wakati wa world cup

I hope uliachana na Keg because that’s was your favorite if I remember well. Lakini punguza pombe kijana

You are a good man. We need more of you to act as role models to our young ones

Filisika ujue marafiki.I got no friends kabisa.

Why would I go looking for people who abandoned me at my time of need? When one is focused, there’s usually zero time for self pity. I have never sunk into depression although stress kidogo ni kawaida :D:D:D

The reason I made these guesses is because people like editing their own narratives in order to position themselves as heroes of their stories. What about the last question? Are your current friends genuine and reliable?

I currently have only one friend. The rest are just acquaintances.

Very good. Most of us have few genuine friends besides family. I have two. Hope you learned your lesson…and I mean the right lesson.

I only have one friend and he has proved himself worthy all the years we have been together…

Kifikifi does that knocking pretty well. Ask me,I do know hehehehe

Family is everything.

Mujamaa wa mitura ni aye, dryspell iliisha. Tafta @Nefertities polepole ngui

But you’re the average of the 5 people you hang out with. He is no better. It’s just convenient that he went through that shit.
A circle bigger than 10 friends is an illusion.

@jaymoh mungich niwache

@Jaymo ni wewe