Why family should always be important

Inner family not extended

Si wewe, a couple of years ago ulisahau password ya ile account yako @lescumbag??? Mpaka ikabidi ufungue ingine?? Halafu unakuja kutusi watu wako na a near perfect memory. Since ktalk ifunguliwe sijawai ona mtu amesahau password yake mpaka anashindwa hata ku-recover the account. Hata bingwa na account zake mingi hajawai sahau password. You are the worst of the worst. kweli nyani haoni kundule. brare fwakin siet

Shenj, uliza @Mrs Shosho what happened to her previous handle, Miss Finest Wine.

Also learnt through one of my siblings’ experience. It was too much for her/him to recover.(RIP)

That bimbo is one of the most stupid human beings I have ever come across on this forum. To associate yourself with her means you are second from the bottom. Come to think of it, that’s the position @It’s Le Scumbag occupies.

There is a day she goaded @introvert claiming that he will never be able to draw her accurately. She was super annoyed too! Can you believe that? Someone in the UK and well travelled doesn’t understand the essence of caricatures or cartoons?? How embarrassing is that?

I even stopped tagging her, apparently she blocked me but still manages to read my comments SMH.

@introvert hii mutu ya USA inasema nini… Anajua teflon.
@Nyamgondho who the hell is @Mrs Shosho?

Why you shouting at the clouds boss?

:D:D:D
Musinikumbushe PTSD nilipata na kila mutu alitoroka nikitwangwa mangoto.

Family are the ONLY people you can BE SURE will be shedding real tears beside your deathbed when you are all hooked up to machines. Appreciate and treat them well now when you are alive n healthy.

I seldom get sick but when I do, it hits me real hard. There was a time I had Malaria and being the kind that’s doesn’t do drugs, yes medicine is a no for me. I was at my lowest and nearly ‘home’. One of those nights nikipambana na hali yangu, I just saw my grandma seated next to me trying to cover me up and it appeared she had been seated there for hours coz it was quite late and she also confirmed it later on when I was well. That’s one of the many moments of her I treasure to date. MHSRIP. Family ni muhimu.

I am my own friend.

Mujamaa kwani wewe ni wagithomo. Hao ndo hapana tambua dawa

Gay exchange.

Mostly 90% of so called friends around are fake guys just to drink with u and spend money together,but they will not even come to the hospital when ure terminal ill or got an accident ,as well as losing the Job or current cash flow from business.Lets be objective and smart ,our family are more important in many scenario and will always console us.

Sawa

Remember, ‘He who has many friends has no friend,’