Why former MP Abdikadir rejected Korea assignment

Malaya mbwa koko ssa unadhania sababu wewe pesa ambassador analipwa inakutisha na kuku mesmerize pia yeyey anafaa kua hivyo? Nimekuambia mjinga wewe soma maslows hiererchy of needs badala ya kukimbiza mdomo hapa kama malaya bila akili. Kama huijui google. Mbwa wewe

Some of your arguments don’t hold any water. Robinson Githae for instance is not a poor man. Obviously he had businesses and properties here in Kenya before he was appointed an ambassador to the U.S. Are you trying to say that all his Kenyan businesses are dead without him?! Nonsense. Do you even know the opportunities ambassadors come across? Kama ni tender zinaletwa nchi yenu you are the first to know, kwanza wewe ndio chief negotiator. You deal with the presidents and ministers of those countries. Ati pesa ndogo…

Robinson Githae alileta Obama hapa, he promised and delivered. Ambassador Amina Mohamed was Kenya’s envoy to Geneva and you can see her similar appointment today is cabinet secretary. Ambassador Monica Juma was Kenya’s envoy to Ethiopia and Djibouti. You are the country’s keeper of secrets. Wewe ndio unajua nini inaendelea between Uhuru na Desalegn. And her similar appointment was a senior P.S. and then a C.S. These are not ordinary govt. civil servants. You are a diplomat!

Na wale wanaimba ati pesa ndogo, an ambassador makes similar and actually more than a cabinet secretary. Na hutaguza hio pesa. Your country pays for everything including staying in the state mansion similar to a mini statehouse guarded day and and night. As a diplomat gari haiwezi simamwishwa na hauwezi shikwa. Ndio hio salary ya ambassador ewe Nyongesa wa betin:

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/Envoys-who-have-overstayed-abroad-gobble-Sh265m/539546-1664536-ogsj7ez/index.html

matusi ndio unajua na huna hata facts hata moja.Zero facts, you don’t even know an ambassador’s salary. Ni kuimba tu pesa ndogo. Maslows kitu gani, wewe Uhuru akakupea appointment according to Maslows si labda akufanye wale jamaa wa kumwaga ile carpet yake ya red kutoka kwa ile pickup. I’m very certain you even earn less than them na bado unataka kuongea mbaya. Ati pesa ndogo. wewe umewai handle salary ya over 1 million per month ndio useme pesa ndogo hapo?

You know young people mnajifanya sana. Over a million shillings per month na hata huguzi. And very many other perks. Anyway jifanye na najua unaenda kupanda matatu ukinyeshewa kama fala.

Let me simplify my point of view for you GROWN UP. Do you think huyu jamaa hajui all these things umeandika hapa na bado akakataa hyo post? Kwani wewe ni nani? Unadhani yeye ni mjinga kukataa hiyo post? Do you have more experience in the public and business sector than him? Na matusi ni wewe ulianza ukirushiwa back usianze hapa kujifanya sijui GROWN UP. Ghasia hii

I’m very sure Abdikadir Mohamed was not earning a million a month as advisor to Uhuru. His appointment as ambassador would’ve been a very major boost up career wise but maybe he has found a very plump paycheck in the private sector and opted for that.
Na hizo biashara mnasema ati importing goods through the Somali border hio ni ile pang’ang’a ya Wakenya.
Ni bidhaa gani hizo unaleta through Somalia zinatengeneza millions of shillings in seconds?!
Nonsense.

Hata Duale ako na biashara na manyumba na mahoteli like a normal kenyan millionaire businessman. Sio hizo magendo mnasema. The media would eat you alive if they found out you were dealing contraband.

Enda ukapanda matatu kabla unyeshewe, SILLY! Na unajua hauna gumboots.
Wewe Nyongesa unanikalia wale jamaa wa data entry govt. offices. Wao ndio hupenda kudharau salary za wakubwa.
“One million pekee yake si afadhali ikae!”

Na lunchtime unaomba fifty bob.

Mdomo peremba umeshindwa kujibu maswali sababu zinge expose the know it all douche bag that you are. I have done my part of exposing the mdomo karai empty head that you are. Hizo swali hapo hata wewe mwenyewe unajua unaongea upuzi. Giving a millioanaire advice on what to do and faulting their decisions as if the decisions you have been making since you were born have taken you anywhere close to his status in life. Had he followed your advice angekua anaendesha mkokoteni na infinix mkononi aki advice ma billionaire kwa FB

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D what the hell is going on here

Nyongesa ni nini? Sio wewe unapewa hio kazi si utulie. Uhuru hata hakujui. Sasa ukagongwa na gari ukishuka matatu, ati unatukanana Kenyatalk. Ni nini Nyongesa, chill out!
Ukagongwa na gari wewe uumie na infinix yako ivunjike now you have nowhere to write your insults. What a tragedy. Na unajua vile uli save miezi mingi kununua hio simu umeshika saa hii.

nilikuja tu hapa kukutoa ujinga na vile umeanza sideshows inaonyesha ujinga inapigana sana na mwili kujitoa. wewe ndio unafaa kutulia. Haiya enda upatie Trump advice vile anafaa kua UN Secretary General akimaliza term yake.

Na kwani huyu Mohamed ni kujipatia anajipatia hio kazi? Ni Rais Uhuru Kenyatta anampatia hio job!

Are you saying Uhuru is an idiot in giving him such a job? Uhuru hajui chenye anafanya is what you are trying to say? Hao wengine wameitikia ni wajinga sana… its a demotion to them? This Abdikadir is too uppity kwani alikuwa anataka nini?

Kama Njee Muturi ameitikia wewe ndio nani? You think Uhuru and Ruto the president and deputy are idiots for appointing you as the country’s ambassador? Akina wario na githae na kaimenyi na wakhungu ni wajinga sana?

Hata wewe jibu swali mjuaji Nyongesa. Afadhali mimi unasema na advise Mohamed wewe ati unataka kujifanya unaweza advise Rais wa nchi!

Kwani Uhuru ni Mungu anajua kile kila mtu anataka. The fact that you cannot imagine someone can turn down an offer makes me think you have never worked all your life. You have never met someone that turned down a good job to remain where he is even in the private sector? Mimi hapa sijifanyi kupeana advice ni wewe unajifanya you know what is best for abdikadir. You are faulting his decision. Wacha nikukumbushe wewe ni Mdomo peremba tu

Nyongesa jibu swali, wewe ni smata kuliko Uhuru? Ni sawa umeniita mjuaji, hawa wengine wote na walikuwa ministers much senior than an advisor, ni wajinga sana juu wameitikia hizo positions?

You assume the president didn’t seat down akakagua strengths and weaknesses with assistance from other experts ndio aka decide wewe nitakutuma South Korea… so in other words you are saying the president is a very big idiot? Amefika pale amefika by making willy nilly decisions?

The same president who appointed you his personal advisor in the first place sasa imekuwa tena amekosea when he appoints you his ambassador to South Korea?

na sijui mbona you are putting words in my mouth, Where in my comments did I act as an advisor? Labda uko na personal grudge na mimi from other threads. I offered my opinion just like you are offering your opinions.

Kama mimi ni mjuaji hata wewe ni mjuaji. You say I’m faulting his decision, well you are supporting it which also makes you a mjuaji. Na sijui mbona you are trying to single me out in this conversation, kwani ni lazima niitikie chenye unasema? Hio sio ujuaji, these are my opinions. Wewe toa yako na uende. Sijui grudge ni ya nini na sijawai ongea na wewe in any thread. Not unless wewe ni handle ingine ya admin since he knows everyone. Hata nimeona hio handle yako for the first time leo. So sijui ni wapi huko tumepatana ndio uanze kuniita mjuaji ati I offer my opinions everywhere…
Na ndio maana nilikuambia ignore please usinione tena.

Ktalk is the name of the forum, people are supposed to talk, if you have nothing to say, leave those who do alone to ongea,nobody is forcing you to read wht is posted. People are here to express themselves.

ngombe. uko na watoto wangapi?

hehe huyu nadhania hata yeye ndio hunyonyesha kwa hio nyumba. toto bugabugabuga, toto mah!

When you get to higher hierachies of Maslow pyramid, you dont think like a peasant, you have choices, you can choose family over jobs and chose politics over comfy office jobs. Simple.

Na hii Maslow mnataja taja hapa ndio nini haswa?!

Ama you think quoting a mzungu and his rules of life and living makes you intelligent? Makes you knowledgeable?! NONSENSE!!! Like Matiang’i would say.

Mimi hapan tambua a Jewish shrink mimi natambua Biblia. Na Biblia inasema ukifika juu usikuwe ni kiburi unaanza maringo ilhali juzi tu hukuwa na kitu.

Furthermore it is a flawed concept as many have posited:

http://www.naumof.com/single-post/2017/05/22/Why-Maslow’s-Hierarchy-of-Needs-is-Dead-Wrong

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2012/03/29/what-maslow-missed/

https://www.gotquestions.org/hierarchy-of-needs.html

Mmoja