Why former MP Abdikadir rejected Korea assignment

ulipata ball lini

Hehehe good one. Hata anaenda clinic leo akafunzwe baby crawls na family planning.

Na vile atakuwa anasugua matiti vizuri ndio itoe maziwa zaidi kama guernsey cow.

Hehehehe Mutiso chesa chini. Wakanesa nilimsalimia tu, sikuomba number

Will they also pack your children’s friends and uncles and cousins? There is more to life than a good school and opportunity to interact with “the rest of the world”

Yep, sounds like a proverb of poverty to me. A classic example.

“Sasa nitaenda niache watu wangu wote huku nyumbani Kenya?”

“Na marafiki je… si nitawa miss sana…”

“Na huko vile ni baridi na ni mbali, aki nishike nisilie…”

Wake the fuck up! You are a grown ass man! Ati hautaenda kazi juu ya homesickness?!!

Mwingine hawezi enda juu baby ana learn kutembea!?!

Alafu mjaze thread hapa ati economy is not growing. Can’t believe some things I read hear. “Toto shika ball, nirushie tucheze.”

Fucking unbelievable.

I’m sure you are richer than Abdirkadir. You create more wealth than him. Ojingaism is a curse

Peasant level thinking! The guy is a youthful, wealthy, Harvard educated lawyer and a partner in a very successful law firm, he can afford to turn down jobs.

Looks like someone just discovered Maslow after 3 pages of prompting.:p:p

Wewe just stick to jakuon and babuon and drumpf nonsense wacha maneno ya Maslow. You are the one always faulting Trump for his decisions as if you’ve been a president in your lifetime. You accuse me of ‘ingilia-ring’ Abdikadir and his decisions na wewe thread zako zote kwa hii website ni kuingilia Raila na Trump. The irony.

Some of these theories people are trying to front here are hilarious. Uhuru kenyatta mwenyewe na ni certified billionaire can you imagine after tumeng’ang’ana kumrudisha hivo giving a speech during his inauguration,“I’m going to now leave with immediate effect. Hii kazi nawachia Ruto na Raila waendelee… I think I’ve achieved enough for now wacha nikacheze na my soon to come grandson…”

Ama hata Raila and he is also a billionaire na unaona ni mzee na bado anang’ang’ana tu. In fact even Trump whom you love bashing runs counter to Maslow. He is also a billionaire mzee with everything but struggled for many years until he got the seat.

Ramaphosa another billionaire who has it all and he is also quite old lakini ameingia hio job mnaita stressful kwani are they all mad? Real life doesn’t follow that Maslows theorem. Even Maslow himself had ambitions to be the best psychologist and to write even more books which is counter to stopping and just chilling and being satisfied once you get to the imaginary peak.

Be that as it may, Mr. Abdikadir like everyone else has his rights to pursue whatever he wants, in fact he has already achieved more than most at his age.

Kijana you have a very low IQ and a shallow world view, Uhuru is wealth was not built through great business acumen, it was built through being the power that be or being close to power, resigning from power will be going against his interests! The same can not be said about the ‘ex MP guy’. You’re just an irredeemable know-it-all dimwit!

Wewe unakaa one of admin’s handles nishinde hapa tukijibizana.

Anyway, mwizi huiba atumie alafu tena aibe kesho. It’s a never ending cycle until he or she is caught. Mwizi ha-develop. E.g. akina matheri, wanugu, wacucu they died poor despite stealing millions of shillings. Rasta’s wife claimed that one day they cleaned several millions from a supermarket in the 90s and blew it all on pleasures in a few weeks. Same with corrupt cops, kanju etc. Hata akipata 5k anatumia jioni moja, it’s gone back to square one.

In uhuru’s case even if they had stolen 20 billion by 1978/1980 it would all be spent and split among family members as seen with families where the patriach dies and money disappears through court cases, lawyers, vultures, poor investments etc.

With the Kenyatta’s they grew their wealth. They are in banking, hotels, real estate, schools, horticulture etc. Na kama hata Moi hangeenda kutafuta uhuru they’d still be very wealthy.

Hakuna kuiba. There was a man from coast who was assistant minister in both kenyatta and moi govt.s and he was asking for financial assistance recently.

It is not like if he doesn’t accept the job offer he will be jobless, the issue of career mismatch may have played a major role. Some people may not take just about any job on offer because it means sleeping on the job because they lack professional training in that field while a qualified person is being underutilized in a different station. Imagine the Dr. Nelson Githinji guy wasting himself at NYS.

@patco the second nominee to the Korean job declined too. Kuja umjamie yeye pia

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/john-okango-turns-down-korea-ambassador-post-194895/

Eng. John Okunga Okango, who was nominated for the position of Kenyan ambassador to Korea, has turned down the job offer.
He becomes the second person to decline the Korea assignment after Abdikadir Mohamed, the president’s former legal advisor.
Mr. Okango was set to appear before the vetting committee on Monday but said he had serious issues to attend to.

May be it is just mentioned Korea in the appointment until the appointee realizes it is North Korea.

Ni yule wa barabara? This is very telling. Kama rais amewaweka hapo wakule he shouldn’t be surprised if they refuse positions if in those new positions they can’t eat like before. Uhuru should be disturbed by these occurrences. Very disturbed.

Anyway serikali ni yake na rafiki zake. There are many other young capable Kenyans. Apatie mmoja basi.